Best Business Consulting Franchises in USA in 2013
A business consulting business provide specialized skills and knowledge, as well as a perspective that business insiders lack. The services that a business advisor franchise provides can range from consulting, marketing, and legal help, among many others. To help you find the right franchise, our recommendations for the best business consulting franchises for sale can be found below this article.
Business Consulting Franchise Opportunity
In terms of the daily operations, operating a management consulting franchise is not too straining. If you have your own consulting franchise, you can control your own hours, hire the right workers, and not have to deal with many of the requirements and issues that afflict product-franchise owners. The $160 billion industry has over 1.2 million business consultant opportunities divided among about half as many companies. This reflects the fact that the market favors small business consulting franchises. A boutique business coaching franchise is highly specialized towards its region, target industry, and specific function. Franchise business consultants can earn up to $400 an hour in fees. To get started, check out our list of the top business consulting franchises below this article and request our free information available for any consulting business for sale.
Consulting Businesses for Sale
- Small Business Consulting Franchise: provides a franchise business consultant experienced in the issues that small firms face.
- Business Coaching Franchises: franchise business consulting that develops a company’s human resources, often focusing on attitude or team cohesion.
- Training Franchises: these consulting business opportunities can be anything from hour-long meetings in the office, to several-day seminars, to weekend retreats. A consultancy business for sale in this subfield will likely specialize further.
- Sales Training Franchise: includes business training franchises that work specifically on improving the sales team’s techniques and strategies.
- Management Training Franchise: management training franchises teach the tried and confirmed methods of managing a workplace environment for the health and productivity of employees.
- International Business Coaching: these consulting business opportunities are worldwide and often cater to multi-national corporations.
- Marketing Consultancy Franchise: a consulting business opportunity that involves design of publicity campaigns targeting the most viable customers.
Regardless of specialty, a business coach franchise earns its revenue by assisting in business strategy and processes.
How to Compare Business Consulting Franchises:
- Browse through our business consultant franchise database below.
- Select up to five consulting firms for sale that interest you most.
- Provide us with a few details so we can make sure you qualify.
We’ll then connect you with all the resources you need to get started.
Our top business consulting franchise picks:
Be in business in 30 days or less as a Franchise Consultant. Rated the #1 Home Business. Fast rate of return, excellent income potential. Minimum cash required: $24,900Capital Required: $24,900
Buying a Franchise - Get Free Information and Expert Advice You've thought about owning a franchise business, but if you're like many people, you're not sure where to start. That's where FranChoice... learn more »Capital Required: $50,000
The Growth Coach leads the business and sales coaching industry by helping busy professionals work less and earn more. Help others enjoy a richer, more fulfilling life as a certified Growth Coach.Capital Required: $32,125
Use a Lifetime of Talent as a Business Professional to Help Others Succeed. That is what a Franchise Broker does every day. The franchise company handles the sale. You help the people buying... learn more »Capital Required: $25,000
The Drug Test Consultant is a business that prospers regardless of economic cycles. It offers a superb suite of drug testing services including drug detection assessments, workplace drug testing,... learn more »Capital Required: $25,000
The RIGHT BUSINESS Background screenings are on the rise and every indicator—economic, social and political—says the future is limitless for this industry. Find out why this business has... learn more »Capital Required: $25,000
The Entrepreneur's Source provides consulting, education, and guidance to people exploring self-employment as an additional career option. Using a unique profiling system, the company matches... learn more »Capital Required: $67,200
As a Blue Coast adviser, you work with companies to help them slash unnecessary costs and identify untapped benefits in areas like commercial property benefits, manufacturing credits, energy... learn more »Capital Required: $21,900
When employees get sick, businesses lose talent, productivity, and money. Star Wellness® franchisees help employers keep their employees healthy (and their business running smoothly) through... learn more »Capital Required: $75,000
The Alternative Board is an exclusive, membership-based organization that helps business leaders achieve more - more profitability, productivity, and personal fulfillment. As TAB-Certified Facilitator/Coaches,... learn more »Capital Required: $75,000
Crestcom franchisees sell, market and deliver Bullet Proof Manager training. The training focuses on sales, recruiting, customer service and management skills development. It is a unique combination... learn more »Capital Required: $50,000