Massage Envy Franchise
A Franchise That Takes Care Of You!
The pioneer and national leader of affordable and convenient Total Body Care services is seeking to expand its nationwide presence. This unprecedented growth campaign makes now the ideal time to open a Massage Envy.
We are seeking experienced business professionals to join our franchise team and knowledge of massage therapy is not required to own a Massage Envy. Today Massage Envy has more that 1,150+ locations in 49 states and 2 international, making it the largest massage therapy franchise in the industry - join us as the brand continues to expand!
Reasons to Invest
You would be hard pressed to find a better business model than Massage Envy!
- Innovative, membership-based approach ensuring recurring revenue stream
- 99% success rate
- Strong margins and attractive returns with clinics averaging more than $1.3M in Average Unit Volume*
- Backed by one of the largest franchisee-focused ownership groups, Roark Capital Group
- Single largest provider of massage and facial services
- Membership-driven recurring revenue with more than 1.64 million members
- Over 1.1 million massage sessions performed per month
- Strategic partnership with global skincare leader Murad®
*Per Current FDD
Whether you are a first-time franchisee or an experienced business owner, becoming a Massage Envy franchisee will empower you to achieve your professional and personal goals in business. We have created a process to help you ask the right questions, learn as much as possible and determine if Massage Envy is the opportunity for you.
WAYBACK BURGERS ANNOUNCES KEY PROMOTIONS AND ADDITIONS TO ITS EXPANDING CORPORATE TEAM
Specifically, Wayback Burgers has added and promoted new team members within its franchise development and procurement departments, including the following:
Texan Spreads Family Tradition with New Dickey’s Barbecue Pit in Lawrence
“I grew up eating Dickey’s Barbecue in Dallas and I knew when I moved to Kansas that Dickey’s family friendly environment and great home cooking would be a natural fit for the area,” said multi-unit owner, Sam Kafoure. “We can’t wait to serve up our slow smoked barbecue to the folks in Lawrence.”
Albuquerque Wins Big with First Dickey’s Barbecue Pit
“Even though New Mexico is in the Southwest, we unfortunately have very few barbecue options,” said first time owner operator, Deepak Shah. “Dickey’s was the perfect franchise for me and I know Albuquerque is going to love the food and fast casual concept.”