Massage Envy Franchise
A Franchise That Takes Care Of You!
The pioneer and national leader of affordable and convenient Total Body Care services is seeking to expand its nationwide presence. This unprecedented growth campaign makes now the ideal time to open a Massage Envy.
We are seeking experienced business professionals to join our franchise team and knowledge of massage therapy is not required to own a Massage Envy. Today Massage Envy has more that 1,150+ locations in 49 states and 2 international, making it the largest massage therapy franchise in the industry - join us as the brand continues to expand!
Reasons to Invest
You would be hard pressed to find a better business model than Massage Envy!
- Innovative, membership-based approach ensuring recurring revenue stream
- 99% success rate
- Strong margins and attractive returns with clinics averaging more than $1.3M in Average Unit Volume*
- Backed by one of the largest franchisee-focused ownership groups, Roark Capital Group
- Single largest provider of massage and facial services
- Membership-driven recurring revenue with more than 1.64 million members
- Over 1.1 million massage sessions performed per month
- Strategic partnership with global skincare leader Murad®
*Per Current FDD
Whether you are a first-time franchisee or an experienced business owner, becoming a Massage Envy franchisee will empower you to achieve your professional and personal goals in business. We have created a process to help you ask the right questions, learn as much as possible and determine if Massage Envy is the opportunity for you.
WAYBACK BURGERS TO OPEN THIRD OHIO LOCATION
Wayback Burgers offers delicious burgers, cooked to order, available as a single, classic double, triple and triple triple (nine) patty, and rich, thick milkshakes, served in an environment that hearkens back to a simpler place and time – when “customer service” meant something and everyone felt the warmth of the community. Going “way” beyond the burger, Wayback Burgers offers crispy and grilled chicken sandwiches, veggie burgers, turkey burgers, fresh salads and delicious sides, including fries, onion rings and House-Made Chips.
Feel Good Fashion: Apricot Lane
“I know the opportunity to give back will be the most rewarding aspect of this job,” said Barnes, who runs the shop with her daughter, Ashley Herrin. “ We really look forward to getting involved in the community and making a positive difference.”