Are you business minded with a customer service mentality? We purchase high quality overstock at deeply discounted prices and then resell it to the public at a discount. The model is fun, simple and efficiently structured to provide profitability and ease of operation. Contact us today!
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$122,000 - $174,000
Units in operation
The Clubstore Outlet business model started in 2008 and got fine tuned by opening over 20 independent locations. The model is purchasing high quality overstock and overflow product from well-known big box retailers and wholesale clubs at 65-90% discounts and passing on significant savings to the general public. These big box retailers are household names.
We sell clothing, food, electronics, non-perishables, furniture, housewares, toys, jewelry, paper, beauty, cleaning, food, pet, and sports products, appliances, bedding, etc.
This Business Is Recession Proof!
Everyone is looking for great deals on Name Brand products in this economy. The capital requirements to open a Clubstore Outlet Franchise is lower than most retail businesses. This is an opportunity to own your own Franchise, be your own boss and provide highly demanded products in the market place at significant discounts.
Training And Ongoing Support!
10 Good Reasons To Invest In Clubstore Outlet.
- Low cost of entry compared to other retail franchise models
- Fast ROI
- Simple business model
- Very unique concept
- Opportunity to help consumers save mon ey!
- Sell name-brand products 25 – 50% below other retailers
- Many territories available to choose from
- Opportunity to give back to your community / charitable contributions
- Very profitable business
- Extremely fun business to own!
Q. How much is the investment to start a Clubstore Outlet Franchise?
- cluding inventory (Initial inventory is an asset and the investment will range and can be between $75K to $100K+ depending on size of store).A.Depending on the storesizeyou open, theestimated investment rangeto openaClubstore Outlet Franchisesis$122,000–$174,000, ex
Q. Are REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENTS available where I can own and manage areas as large as a state?
- A.Yes. You receive a percentage of gross sales from ALL stores located in your territory.
Qualifications we look for in potential franchise owners:
- Strong customer service and sales skills
- Friendly, positive, outgoing, flexible, and adaptable personality
- Excellent managerial qualities
- Strong sense of integrity and character in corporate and customer relationships
- Commitment to achieving excellence, and the ability to meet and exceed
- High personal standards
- Previous business ownership and or managerial experience
- Franchise operations experience a plus
- Hospitality or service industry experience
- Ability to meet investment and ongoing running capital requirements
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!