Express Personnel Services
Express Personnel Services, now renamed to Express Employment Professionals, is a professional staffing company providing work for some 350,000 employees from about 600 offices across Australia, Canada, South Africa, and the US. In addition to temporary staffing, it provides professional placement and contract staffing through Express Professional Staffing and offers workplace services (consulting, training, development) through Express Business Solutions. Founded in 1983, the company is owned by founders William Stoller (vice chairman) and Robert Funk (CEO).
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$115,000 - $162,000
Express Personnel Services provides temporary and flexible staffing, evaluation and direct hire, professional/contract staffing, business solutions and management consulting to individuals and businesses in nearly 500 locations in the United States, Canada, South Africa and Australia. Focusing on employment in light industrial, office services and professional staffing, Express is a sales-focused business-to-business opportunity with company sales exceeded $1.3 billion in sales in 2004. Their mission is to help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people. Express employs more than 240,000 people and services more than 20,000 clients annually.
Express Personnel Services offers exclusive territories and an excellent franchise package including temporary, direct hire and professional/contract staffing. The total investment is between $115,000 and $162,000 which includes the $25,000 franchisee fee. Express provides franchisees with:
- Monday-Friday Business hours
- Rights to four services in one franchise agreement
- Franchisee assistance and technical support centers from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST
- Collateral marketing materials at no charge and advertising and marketing campaigns at volume prices
- Sales tools, crisis support, & credit and collections monitoring
- Comprehensive operations and management manuals
- Three weeks of start-up training
- Continuing on-site visits by field support representatives
- Territory research and expertise
- National and regional meetings
- Lifelong learning via Express University and regional training centers
- Workers' compensation, liability and unemployment insurance for temporary and contract associates
New franchisees, who come from very diverse backgrounds, undergo five days of operations training, five days of sales training and two days of business management instruction at Express Personnel Services' international headquarters in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. An additional five days is spent in a regional field office.
Becoming an Express Personnel franchisee not only allows you to be in business for yourself, it gives you other notable advantages as well, such as:
- Pre-tested formulas for success and dependable standards of quality
- Marketing and management expertise and support materials
- Continuing training, advice and ongoing research and development
- Risk management services
- Opportunities to network with other Express franchisees
- Local ownership and strong involvement in your community
Express Personnel Services franchisees offer a full range of staffing solutions to their client companies and job seekers:
- Temporary placement
- Full-time/evaluation hire/direct hire
- Facility staffing
- Contract staffing
- Executive/professional search
- Business solutions
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!