HouseMaster Home Inspections
HouseMaster has been helping entrepreneurs from all educational and business backgrounds realize their dreams for over 40 years, and has collectively performed millions of inspections. HouseMaster continues to be the recognized authority on everything home inspection.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$61,100 - $107,650
Units in operation
Own a HouseMaster Home Inspections Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- Provides home inspection services that offers radon screening, pest inspection, safety, septic and pool inspections, and more
How does it make money?
- Home owners pay for inspections and other services
- Sometimes hired by real estate brokers, banks, or holding companies
Who is it for?
- Franchisees who seek a flexible working schedule
- Someone who wants to run a low-overhead, home-based business
- Someone generally familiar with home systems
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Travel to clients' homes and conduct thorough inspections as designated
- Market and promote your services to develop a customer base
- Manage daily operations
- Hire home inspectors as needed
The Most Exciting Opportunity You’ve Never Considered—Until Now
Providing the industry-leading experience in home inspection services for 40+ years, HouseMaster is far and away the premier brand in the field. We’ve helped millions of home buyers and sellers make informed decisions by consistently offering the highest rated inspections in the category. By providing franchise owners with the foundation they need to build a successful and enjoyable business, HouseMaster has become a nationally recognized leader and the most respected brand name in the industry.
Rising Above the Economy & Our Competition
Inspections have become an integral part of home sales today, with lenders and real estate agents strongly encouraging their clients to have an inspection along with other add-on services. HouseMaster’s ability to respond to all economic conditions is just one reason why we have been successful in business so long — by creating opportunities outside of the economy. A variety of inspection services (commercial, pre-inspections, foreclosure Inspections, etc) paired with a long list of ancillary service offerings (radon testing, mold sampling, termite inspections, swimming pool inspections, etc) provides a large customer base and expanded revenue opportunities.
Recognized as the Authority
National PR & marketing campaigns, along with the success and reputation to back them up, have landed HouseMaster in the national spotlight with exposure on CNN, Fox Business and more. We’ve provided educational seminars to tens of thousands of real estate agents and lenders over the years. We’ve also been a featured presenter at international real estate tradeshows and are a regular presenter at many local board meetings and new agent training programs.
HouseMaster is a Rapid Growth Business Opportunity. Here's Why:
40+ Year Reputation: build on instant credibility
- Multiple Revenue Streams: ancillary services offerings to add to your bottom line
- Flexibility Of Schedule: more time for your family and hobbies
- Positioning For Long-Term Success: innovations in social media marketing, a net promoter discipline and customer feedback program, our national lender programs and ancillary service options help drive business
- Sustained Training & Support: help to ensure quality and customer satisfaction
- Progressive Marketing Techniques: you get all the joys of business ownership, with a "tool box" of proven marketing methods, resources, systems and support from the industry leader
- Low Start-Up Costs & Home-Based Business: less money to risk due to low start-up costs and minimal inventory
- Executive Model Option: work on the business rather than in the business. The sky is the limit
Your Turn To “Inspect” Us
HouseMaster was the first company to franchise in the home inspection industry by almost a decade. Since our inception we have grown to hundreds of franchises and performed over two million home inspections. To ensure technical proficiency, all HouseMaster inspectors are eligible for certification by our National Institute of Building Inspectors (NIBI), and subject to annual recertification testing, online reference resources, and given access to continuing education courses. Our company culture focuses on franchise relationships, support, quality assurance, proven marketing methods, innovation, aggressive risk management tools and cutting edge technology, and providing our customers and franchisees alike with the absolute best that the Inspection industry has to offer.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!