IKOR is a unique opportunity in the senior and disabled care industry, allowing motivated franchise owners to provide a variety of services, such as advocacy, life management, guardianship, care planning, coordination and financial management. Our in-house team of highly experience Registered Nurse Patient Advocates and Personal Needs Coordinators provides our customized services through an assessment process that ends in both short-term and long-term strategic planning and life-care coordination.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$83,200 - $135,833
Units in operation
Healthcare Advocacy and Life Management
- Care recommendations
- Family guidance and education
- Crisis management
- On-site quality assurance
- Environmental analysis that allows aging in place
21stCentury Tech Intervention
- Medication analysis to prevent drug interaction or duplication of treatment
- Consulting and coordination for selection, installation and maintenance of medical equipment, including pricing and overall vendor management
- Assistance with day-to-day finances
- Insurance claims
- Medicare and Medicaid education and planning
- Family education on how to prevent predatory behavior
- Power of Attorney
- As registered National Certified Guardians (NCG), IKOR has been appointed by numerous courts to serve as guardian of person
- IKOR’s RN staff will make the difficult life and health decisions, in strict accordance with client preferences, to improve quality of life and ensure that life-end choices are honored
- Because IKOR is recognized as an expert in addressing the medical, environmental and psychosocial needs of seniors and the disabled, we are sometimes asked to become the guardian of estate
- When working as an estate guardian, IKOR identifies and secures all assets for the direct benefit of the person, working either independently or in conjunction with financial specialist.
Power of Attorney
- IKOR and its franchisees have the ability to become a client’s power of attorney if they choose – this is simpler than a full-fledged guardianship process and still allows the client professional assistance when they no longer find making decisions easy.
What is IKOR®?
**IKOR®is different from other businesses that serve the needs of the elderly and disabled. IKOR® does not provide direct care, but acts as anadvocate for its clients, creating and overseeing each client's medical, environmental, legal and financial life plans.
With this approach, IKOR® provides a wide range of care management services; advocacy, guardianship, care planning and coordination, financial management and routine bill payment services.IKOR® is a unique business opportunity in the senior care industry, allowing motivated franchise owners to provide a variety of services - with the support of an established organization - that make a positive impact on the lives of individuals and families in their communities.
Our in-house team of highly experiencedRegistered Nurse Patient Advocates andPersonal Needs Coordinatorsprovides custom services. Each client's strategic plan is based on the unique needs of that individual. The IKOR® approach helps families manage both short-term health crises and long-term care issues for seniors and disabled adults and children.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!