Sears Home & Business, Inc
Over time, a brand acquires powers far beyond a name. The Sears brand has come to represent quality, integrity, convenience and - most importantly - consumer confidence. As one of the most recognized brand names in the world, Sears has proven to be a strong and stable organization which has launched other internationally respected brands, including Kenmore, DieHard and Craftsman. Sears Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning is deeply committed to our franchisees. Our support begins from the first day of our association, and it includes virtually every aspect of sales development, marketing strategy, record keeping, computerized systems and operational management. Our goal is simple: to assure that every member of your team thoroughly understands how to acquire, service and retain customers for Sears Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning.
Facts & Figures
$25,960 - $191,550
The FranchiseHelp Brief
What is it?
- Sears Home Services is a group of specialized brands in the home service area
- The available business models are: Handyman Services, Maid Services, Garage Solutions, Air Duct Cleaning, and Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
How does it make money?
- Sears franchisees make money serving households across America
- Sears’ brand recognition helps get franchisees more business
Who is it for?
- Sears looks for entrepreneurs who are extremely professional and willing to follow the system
- Franchisees can choose one concept, or multiple
- For existing business owners, conversion options are available for all 5 concepts
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Sears franchisees are owner-operators, so you’ll be directly running the daily operations of the business
- You will build a team of service technicians to serve your customers
The Sears Brand
Over time, a brand acquires powers far beyond a name.
The Sears brand has come to represent quality, integrity, convenience and - most importantly - consumer confidence.
As one of the most recognized brand names in the world, Sears has proven to be a strong and stable organization which has launched other internationally respected brands, including Kenmore, DieHard and Craftsman.
When you decide to put the name Sears on your van, you're still the one in the driver's seat. So, what's in it for you?
Ultra Care Two-Step Carpet Cleaning Process
- Our two-step process is the cleaning system recommended by America's largest carpet manufacturer.
- Our cleaning process has earned the Platinum Seal of Approval from the Carpet & Rug Institute for superior carpet cleaning.
- It means quality, well-maintained vehicles and UltraTech™ equipment designed and manufactured to our own unique specifications.
- It means cleaning solutions that are safe for kids and pets.
- It means providing our customers with products, service and advice that exceed their expectations.
- Every Sears Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning job is complete with the Sears world famous customer promise of Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Sears Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning is deeply committed to our franchisees. Our support begins from the first day of our association, and it includes virtually every aspect of sales development, marketing strategy, record keeping, computerized systems and operational management. Our goal is simple: to assure that every member of your team thoroughly understands how to acquire, service and retain customers for Sears Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning.
Purchasing Power Our franchisees enjoy real savings on:
- Cleaning equipment
- Marketing Programs
Training & Development Our franchisees are provided with:
- New Franchise Owners School.
- Customer Service Representative Training.
- Cleaning Technician Training.
- Comprehensive Operations Manuals & Training Videos.
- In-Field Franchise Owner Support.
- Access to Corporate Management.
- National Convention.
- Network of Franchisees to Share "Best Practices" .
- Information Technology Support.
Marketing and Advertising Benefits Our franchisees also enjoy the benefits of:
- The Sears Brand Name.
- Ability to accept the Sears credit card for payment.
- Advertising Creative provided including newspaper, direct mail and radio/TV.
- Listings in the leading Internet Yellow Pages.
- Exclusive Internet website to bring in even more customers.
- Search word optimization programs to drive sales.
- Lower Newspaper Advertising Rates.
- Assistance with Yellow Pages advertising.
- Customer retention programs.
- Phone Leads Direct to Franchisee.
Other Consumer Services Available
Our franchisees can offer much more than residential carpet, upholstery, air duct and dryer vent cleaning. They may offer tile & grout cleaning / sanding / coloring, water extraction, window cleaning, leather furniture care and commercial carpet cleaning to increase their sales.
Not Just Another Business
Going into business under the Sears banner means joining a nationwide team committed to upholding a time-honored tradition of quality, value and customer service.
The Ultimate Customer Focus
Sears has shown quite clearly for well over a century that an unflinching focus on customer satisfaction is the one true key to make a business a lasting success. If "Shop at Sears and Save" was the premise, "Shop at Sears and Be Sure" was the promise.
Become part of the Sears Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning franchise family and start your own tradition!
Special financing plan - when you purchase a new franchise territory, the down-payment is only 20%. Sears will finance the 80% balance over a 10 year period at 7% interest. Limited time offer to qualified candidates.
Here's what some of our existing Franchisees say about Sears Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning:
"I've been in the carpet cleaning business for many years. The reason I'm with Sears Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning is the power of the Sears name. Sears and customer service go together. Sears brand has impact! I have never seen anything like the customer base of Sears. It was a great opportunity and I took advantage of it. Everyone knows Sears!" Steve Gucciardo, Franchisee, New York boroughs
"As I considered purchasing my own carpet and air duct cleaning business, I looked for a franchise with a proven track record to help me grow. I believe Sears has the strongest name and best support available. By following the Sears business model, my business has grown month after month. I highly recommend Sears Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning to anyone looking to own a franchise business!"
Paul Bechen,Franchisee, Portland, OR
Please note this franchise is currently not accepting inquiries from, AK, CT, HI, FL, MA, MI, NY, NJ, or UT. Interested parties should have at least $50,000 to invest.
See what Sears Home & Business, Inc is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!