You will never experience the freedom and lifestyle that comes with running your own business until you take that first step into business ownership. Vital Restoration will allow you to do that with proven systems, a deep training program, and a complete business model. Looking for franchisees in Southern California only
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$145,275 - $309,567
Units in operation
Own a Vital Restoration Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- Disaster relief and restoration following disasters large and small
- Provides restoration services pertaining to water, fire and smoke damage, trauma cleanup and more
- Emphasizes implementation of preventive measures for future structural security
How does it make money?
- Direct payment from residential and commercial customers for restoration services
- May frequently receive payment through insurance claims and coverage
Who is it for?
- Someone who is familiar with home and building systems and their operation
- Franchisees who work well with a diverse team of restoration professionals
- Business people who are comfortable working with insurance companies and policies
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Market and promote the Vital Restoration brand to establish go-to status when disaster strikes
- Hire and work with restoration and building systems subcontractors depending on the job
- Travel to customers’ homes and businesses to provide restoration services on a timely basis
Start Your Vital Restoration Franchise
Looking for new franchisees in Southern California. Inquire Today!
Welcome to an Industry that Never Slows Down Because of the Economy
When there are disasters, people will always need help. Whether it be from fires, floods, mold or other disasters that strike, people will be in need of support and restoration services regardless of what the economy is doing. The industry is big for restoration services and continues to grow. Homeowners need the guidance and the comfort in knowing that their home or building will be restored and serviced the right way.
Vital Restoration has built a solid reputation throughout Northern California and Central Illinois providing great customer service and differentiating the brand through truly valuing the client and their homes/possessions. This focus on client service is what has positioned us at the top of all of the restoration companies and kept the organization growing each and every year.
The Vital Restoration Difference
Vital Restoration is a proven successful company that continues to reinvent itself. We are utilizing all mediums to generate publicity for our franchisees, you will benefit from an endless pursuit of marketing and public relations work.
The Vital Restoration family of franchisees is just that, a tightly knit group of professionals who support each other's growth. We stand behind our franchisees 100 percent, making ourselves available to answer any questions and give expert guidance and advice. If you should need us, we're only a phone call or email away.
You will become part of a recession resistant business. People need what Vital Restoration does, even when the economy is doing poorly!
You don't need a huge investment to join us, call today and we can discuss what it takes to get a Vital Restoration running and you as a happy business owner!
Proof of Concept
Vital Restoration has successfully built a profitable business, you will benefit from the market experience and a team of professionals working with you every step of the way.
Home Based Option
You have the option to operate your Vital Restoration franchise out of the convenience of a home office. Inventory such as supplies and equipment may be stored in your garage or a low-cot storage space, whichever works best for your circumstances.
You'll attend classroom training that covers administrations, operations, customer service techniques and other important aspects of the business. On-site training gives you hands-on experience in restoration including how to apply our techniques, how to use our equipment, and how to work with insurance adjusters and insurance companies. As you prepare to open your business, we'll be on hand to assist you.
Vital Restoration Field Training
We don't stop at corporate training, our support goes into the field as well. We will come to your location to work with you and make sure you have the business up and running as you would like. Our Field Agents are the best in the business in training and management.
You'll receive a comprehensive operations manual that contains everything you need to know about the Vital Restoration franchise. This will provide an invaluable reference tool as you start out and in the years to come.
- Strong sales and customer service abilities
- Ability to work with insurance adjusters, plumbers and other tradesmen
- High success drive and readiness to be on call 24/7
- Ability to multi-task across multiple restoration jobs
- Self-motivation with a high energy level
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Willingness to put in the time to build a business
If this sounds like you we'd love to talk!
We will be awarding a limited number of franchises in your area so don't wait. Contact us today!
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!