Broker franchises work with people to buy, sell or arrange real estate or business transactions.
The most common broker franchises are:
- Business brokers, who help buy or sell a business on behalf of their clients.
- Real estate brokers, who help buy and sell real estate.
- Mortgage brokers, who work as intermediaries between banks and homeowners to help homeowners get loans.
A license to sell
Licensing is an industry facet you have to consider with broker franchises—every state requires a specific license. Real estate brokers often specialize in residential or commercial.
Brokers by the numbers
li>There are 517,800 brokers working in the U.S.
- Real estate brokers for the buyer and sellers generally split their commissions.
- Broker commissions are predicted to rise 14 percent this year.
Real estate is getting off the ground again with low interest rates, making this a good time to find the perfect broker franchise for you!