Frozen yogurt franchises serve frozen desserts that are significantly healthier than ice cream, but just as delicious, making them a great way to enter both the dessert market and the healthier eating market at the same time.
(Soft) serve me up
Frozen yogurt stores come in two main varieties:
- Stores where the yogurt is dispensed and served by employees.
- Self-serve stores where customers fill up with their choice of fro-yo and toppings, then pay by weight when they’re ready. The self-serve option has the benefit of requiring fewer employees.
- Frozen yogurt franchises rake in a billion dollars annually.
- Americans consume 121 million servings of frozen yogurt annually.
- Frozen yogurt franchises are also constantly tinkering with and adding new flavors to give customers more reasons to come back.