The real estate market is picking up again after the recession, with low interest rates promoting home ownership, and real estate franchises are poised to take advantage of the rebound.
Potential Property Prospects
Real estate is a $6 billion industry with several diverse subcategories:
- Broker franchises, for both commercial and residential properties, make up a large sector of the real estate franchise market. These businesses facilitate the selling and buying transactions of office, factories, retail locations and homes.
- Property management franchises manage properties that owners don’t wish to expend time or effort on.
- Home inspection franchises ensure homes are in proper shape to be bought and sold.
Real growth in real estate
- The residential brokerage and management field generated $170 billion in revenue last year.
- Brokers’ commissions are expected to grow at a compounded rate of 14 percent this year.
- The output of United States real estate businesses is expected to grow at an annually compounded rate of six percent in 2015.