HOBBY QUEST is a curriculum based program, that provides educational enrichment activities for ages 5-15, as after school programs, summer camps, birthday parties and more. This franchise is looking for franchise owners who are outgoing and who are results oriented. A person who can build relationships, lead a team, and who has the motivation to excel.
Full Franchise Information
HOBBY QUEST is a curriculum based program, that provides educational enrichment activities for ages 5-15, as after school programs, summer camps, birthday parties and more!
Owning a HOBBY QUEST Business
- Ranked by Entrepreneur magazine as one of the "15 Innovative Franchises for 2014".
- Sole vendor in the US for aviation after school programs. # 1 selling point with new customers.
- Business model that provides consistent growth through any economy!
- After school program market has increased in the last 5 years nationwide, due to the increasing demand of working families needing a quality educational after school outlet.
Hobby Quest was founded by Boaz Givon in 2003. Boaz, as an aviator since childhood, took the lost hobby of building model airplanes and transformed into an exciting and inspiring after school program called 'Aviation Club'. The program allowed kids to have fun building flying machines, while helping them develop strong motor skills, as well as learning about the math and science behind the making and flying principles of the airplanes.
As the HOBBY QUEST 'Aviation Club' program quickly began to soar, the company recognized the need for quality educational enrichment classes, using that one-of-a-kind addition of a HANDS-ON approach which makes HOBBY QUEST stand out from competitors!
Today we offer our customers four different programs which make Hobby Quest a ONE-STOP-SHOP for all of their after school needs! Aviation Club, Making Magic, Fashion Design and Kids N' Cameras
What will make you successful?
Our Franchise model
- Home Based business - low overhead costs
- Low initial investment with a quick ROI
- Year-round business opportunities - school year, summer, weekend
- Easy to manage and operate
- Sole vendor in the US for aviation program - NO competition!
- Consistent growth through ANY ECONOMY - Providing affordable prices for parents who value education and prioritize it highly in their financial plans.
- Flexible Business model - allows you to extend your franchise in different directions that match your lifestyle and work best in your area.
- Efficiency is important - Hobby Quest's management systems are specifically customized to run a high income company with low maintenance costs
- Long lasting customer relationships - never ending demand since new students are entering elementary school every year!
Our Never Ending Support
To ensure quality and consistency Hobby Quest operates a network of support in the vital areas related to the development and operation of each franchise. You are the owner of your franchise with the solid backing of a world class organization.
- Data base of schools in your area. Email list and mailing lists.
- All marketing materials
- Sales center service dedicated to your area for the first 3 months/first 20 programs to get you started.
- Legal and accounting guides
- Operation manuals, videos and online training classes
- Headquarter representative visiting your location
- Ongoing training and support. Direct line to our headquarter support team 24/7, Conference phone meetings with other franchises. Annual training at our headquarters office.
- Your own Hobby Quest email - email@example.com
- Hobby Quest website that will promote your location as well as a mini site dedicated to your area with your contact information, all of your classes and other activities (camps, birthday parties, etc.) and optional customized area for your pictures, news and ongoing activity.
The growing need for quality after school programs
In this day and age after school programs are vital to the well-being of children and their families. The U.S. Departments of Education and Justice report that students who take part in quality after school programs achieve better academic performance, behavior, school attendance, and have much greater expectations for the future.
State-level funding for after school programs and school-age child care in the United States tops US$13.8 billion annually. HOBBY QUEST programs routinely receive funding through numerous government foundations such as "No Child Left Behind" and "21st Century", as well as private funds and organizations.
HOBBY QUEST Proven methods and systems!
Hobby Quest materials, curriculums and teaching methods have been tested and enjoyed by thousands of students every year for over a decade and are proven to provide consistent successful results with a ratio of over 60% of our students returning each semester.
Hobby Quest's customer relationships are long lasting. Each of our customers has the potential of staying with us for many years. In this business our customers are always getting new students interested in hobbies as there are new children in each grade every year! Our company owned units consistently maintain customer relationships for over 5 years.
A Profile Fit for You
We're looking for franchise owners who are outgoing and who are results oriented. A person who can build relationships, lead a team, and who has the motivation to excel!
We will train you from the ground floor up to help you create your very own HOBBY QUEST!
Your Journey Starts Here!