If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.
1. Information Collection and Use
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing information such as credit card number, and billing address
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
- Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences
We use this information to:
- Fulfill your order
- Pass your information on to the businesses you have requested
- Send you an order confirmation
- Assess your needs to determine suitable products
- Send you requested product or service information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you a marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- User Data Supplementation
We obtain address information about you from third party sources, such as LeadQC, to verify your contact information to prevent fraud.
2. Information Sharing
Based on your expressed interest in the franchise opportunities we provide, when you request additional information about a particular opportunity we share your personal information with those companies so they can contact you directly. In cases where we do not have direct relationships with a franchise owner, we may share your contact information with franchise consultants. If you do not want us to share your personal information with these companies, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Service Providers
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as processing payments or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- Legal Disclaimer
We may also disclose your personal information:
- in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if FranchiseHelp Holdings, LLC is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
3. User Access and Choice
Upon request FranchiseHelp Holdings, LLC will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update or delete it by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Opt-out Preferences
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Tracking Technologies / Cookies
- Analytics / Log Files
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site.
- Behavioral Targeting / Re-Targeting
You may also opt-out through this link: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
We use Google AdSense to publish ads on this site. When you view or click on an ad a cookie will be set to help better provide advertisements that may be of interest to you on this and other Web sites. You may opt-out of the use of this cookie by visiting Google’s Advertising and Privacy page: http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com.
6. Additional Information
- Links to 3rd Party Sites
- Blog / Forum
Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- Social Media Widgets
- Changes to this Policy
7. Contact Us
- FranchiseHelp Holdings LLC
- 159 Bleecker St. #2C
- New York, NY 10012
- Phone: 646-419-4365
For questions, comments, and support, email: firstname.lastname@example.org