Little Nest Portraits
At Little Nest Portraits we believe in doing what you love and loving what you do! Are you passionate about family photography but haven't found a way to make it a viable long-term career? Little Nest might be the perfect fit!
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$115,000 - $230,000
Units in operation
WHAT IS IT LIKE TO WORK IN YOUR PASSION?
invigorating. inspiring. empowering. rewarding.
Here at Little Nest Portraits, we believe in the importance of doing what you love and loving what you do!
We know how much fun work can be when you wake up every day doing what you love in such a creative, dynamic environment.
Are you passionate about serving joyful customers and making them happy with your products and services? Do you have a positive outlook and desire to own your own business in a creative, lively industry?
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AMAZING PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO OWN AND OPERATE LITTLE NEST PORTRAITS STUDIOS.
Are you trying to figure out how to launch your own business--one that can grow and scale? Do you want to be part of a larger community of owners and no longer want to go at this alone? If you love retail and customer service, have experience managing teams, love to mentor & connect with others, and are motivated, organized, and goal-oriented, then...
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU, BECAUSE YOU ARE EXACTLY WHAT LITTLE NEST IS ALL ABOUT!
BENEFITS OF OPERATING A LITTLE NEST STUDIO
- You'll work inside a creative and vibrant company culture with a highly collaborative approach.
- You'll be part of an organization with an emphasis on work-life harmony and happiness.
- You'll gain a path for using your people skills to enhance the lives of your team members and create lifelong treasures fo your clients.
- You'll access strong support & membership in an exclusive community of studio owners committed to working together and helping each other achieve more.
“Owning a Little Nest Portraits studio is a rewarding opportunity for those who want to wake up energized and excited to go to work every day.” – Laura Novak, Founder of Little Nest Portraits
- Your people skills can finally come to life!
- You'll gain access to proven systems and processes!
- You'll own a business in an environment with a dedication to work-life harmony!
- Your photography studio will be your own business!
- You'll gain access to beautifully-designed and well-coordinated marketing materials!
- You'll get to leverage our already established social media presence!
- Access a high level of support for retail space selection, design and fit-out, andlease!
- Your studio will be driven by a proven lead-generation system to drive new customers!
- Enjoy extensive on-going support for franchisees, including personalized mentoring programs!
Are you ready to dive in and learn more?
We are now accepting owner applications for 2016. Fill out the form on the right side of this pageto requestan introductory call with Noelle, our franchise development coordinator.
It is helpful to note that the intial investment for a little nest ranges from $115,000 - $230,000, and we have lots of suggestions for ways you can finance your new business.
WE CAN'T WAIT TO TALK TO YOU!
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content, social media, and get leads!