A smart investment in a thriving, fast-growing industry with low overheads and quick ROI! 911 Restoration provides emergency clean-up from fire damage and mold damage, as well as providing mold inspections, carpet cleaning, duct cleaning and crawl space cleaning.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
Units in operation
Own a 911 Restoration Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- Full-service disaster restoration company serving residential and commercial clients
- Restores damages to homes and businesses from water, fire and smoke, mold, sewage and others
How does it make money?
- 911 Restoration franchisees are often paid through insurance companies
- Sometimes paid directly by clients, by banks or realtors
Who is it for?
- Calm, assuring franchisees who can quickly gain trust of distraught property owners
- Someone familiar with homes and buildings, who can quickly assess damages
- People who enjoy helping home and business owners rebuild their lives
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Work with home and business owners in assessing damages after disaster
- Market and promote the brand as the go-to business in the community when disaster strikes
- Hire and supervise employees and subcontractors as needed
911 Restoration - A Smart Investment Opportunity
If you are looking for a smart investment in a thriving, fast-growing industry that allows you to make money while helping people, 911 Restoration, with its low overheads and a quick ROI, may be the perfect fit for you!
911 Restoration contracts all major restoration services including fire, smoke, water damage and mold remediation to communities nationwide, restoring order and peace of mind to grateful customers.
Whether you are completely new to the industry or you come from an existing mom n’ pop shop, 911 Restoration will help guide you through the entire process. Getting certified is easy with 911 Restoration. Some of our top performing franchisees come with no previous industry experience.
Key advantages of joining 911 Restoration
We believe everyone has the power to reach their full potential given the right tools and support. At 911 Restoration, we do much more than provide our franchisees with a business in a box, we train them to be better business owners, providing:
- Lead generation (in-house marketing team – Google Partners); over 100,000 leads every year.
- 365 days, 24/7 phone support to warm-transfer service calls to you.
- National accounts
- Top quality training program.
- Operational and business development support.
- Estimating/billing department that deals directly with insurance companies.
- 90 days operational business coach to make sure you start off right.
- Financing and purchasing assistance.
Thrive in an essential industry
The restoration business, unlike many others, is genuinely recession-proof. Natural and man-made disasters affect residential homes and businesses on a daily basis, delivering a vast pool of potential customers for our franchisees.
This industry is brand-driven. When people need their homes repaired after a major disaster, they want a company they can trust. As a nationally trusted brand across the United States and in Canada, 911 Restoration elevates your business potential from the minute you open your doors.
- For restoration services- 10% of Gross Revenue applied to the cumulative Gross Revenues up to $1,000,000 in a given year. Then, 6% of Gross Revenue applied to the cumulative Gross Revenues over $1,000,000 in a given year.
- For any other service job- 5% of Gross Revenue applied to the cumulative Gross Revenues up to $1,000,000. Then, 3 % of Gross Revenue applied to the cumulative Gross Revenues over $1,000,000 for that given year.
Franchise Fee: Based on Population
Maximize your time and money and join the 911 Restoration family in building a brand that makes the world a better place and sets you up in a solid, enduring business!