Allstate - New Jersey
Allstate New Jersey Insurance Company is a proven leader in the competitive field of insurance and financial services. Since 1931, we've built a legacy of innovation, service, and success. We're ready to strengthen our position by expanding our Exclusive Agency force, which we believe is the best in the business.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Own an Allstate - New Jersey Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- Allstate New Jersey provides property and casualty insurance to more than 20 million customers
- Offers individuals a range of insurance and financial products
How does it make money?
- Selling insurance products
- Insurance providers pay commissions
- Bonuses paid for achieving sales targets
Who is it for?
- Someone looking for a franchise without a franchise fee
- Someone who enjoys sales
- Anyone who wants the flexibility to hire agents or work alone
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Find new clients and sell insurance and financial products
- Hire and manage agents
Your journey to a Good Life starts here. Become an Allstate Agency Owner.
Do you want to be your own boss? Earn what you’re really worth? Make a difference in the community? It takes a special kind of person to become an Allstate Agency Owner. A successful candidate is equal parts dedicated and driven. Someone who isn’t afraid to take risks and turn them into rewards. Someone with a passion for helping people live the good life and building a good life for themselves. You want high earning potential and the support you need to get there. But you also want a name on the door that you can believe in. That’s Allstate.
Why become an Allstate Insurance Agency Owner?
- No franchise fees required (not a franchise opportunity)
- Competitive compensation, rewards and incentives for your hard work
- Customizable marketing and advertising tools to help grow your business
- Brand-name recognition from a top marketer and a Fortune 100 Company
- Economic interest in your business with the potential to open other locations
- Ongoing education and support
- High earnings potential
- No insurance background necessary
- Prior ownership of a business or franchise and playing an active role in the day to day operations, budgeting, planning and staffing strategies or experience in business management, sales management, or a leadership role with oversight of a team, unit or division preferred.
- Qualities of a successful agent are dedication to building a profitable business, passion for helping people live the good life and commitment to making a difference in your community.
- You are required to obtain all applicable state licenses for property & casualty, life & health insurance before getting appointed with Allstate.
- Purchasing or starting an agency from scratch, requires a sufficient amount of liquid capital. Allstate does not take possession of your capital and there are no franchise fees or licensing fees. These funds remain in your control and you will use them to cover your operational expenses such as your payroll, lease, marketing, utilities etc.
Subject to all terms and conditions as outlined in the Allstate R3001 Exclusive Agency Agreement and Exclusive Agency program materials. Allstate agents are not franchisees; rather they are exclusive agent independent contractors and are not employed by Allstate. Allstate is an Equal Opportunity Company. Allstate Insurance Company, Northbrook, IL. In New Jersey, Allstate New Jersey Insurance Company, Bridgewater, NJ. © 2016 Allstate Insurance Co.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!