At Andy’s, success is driven by a very ambitious and determined staff. When you join our team as a franchisee,our systems and marketing will set you apart from the competition and make it easy to start a business and implement systems that are proven to succeed.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Own an Andy's Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- Sprinkler system installation, repair and maintenance service
- Also offers drainage assessment, repair and maintenance
- Provides landscape lighting design and installation
How does it make money?
- Payment for contracted services of sprinkler systems, drainage and lighting
- Sales of products for water distribution, lighting and drainage
Who is it for?
- Someone with general knowledge of home irrigation and drainage systems
- Conscientious franchisees with strong focus on detail
- Someone who is comfortable traveling to customers’ homes and offices
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Work with families and business owners to assess landscaping and lighting needs
- Travel to customers’ homes and businesses to provide irrigation, drainage and lighting services
- Market and promote the Andy’s brand with home and business owners in the region
Andy’s Sprinkler, Drainage and Lighting has proudly served Texas families and commercial businesses since 1987. Having business operations in Greater Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, and San Antonio gives customers the opportunity to experience quality services that have been unmatched for more than 20 years. You only need review the testimonials of Andy’s customers to know that you’re dealing with a high caliber service driven company that is here to serve your needs.
With home operations located in the Dallas area, this sprinkler repair company is headed by founder and owner Andy Hulcy. Andy and his staff are committed to making sure every customer they work with become long-term clients who will continue to spread the word about the wonderful experience this great company delivers. Every service technician who works for Andy is trained and licensed to ensure they are providing approved services and information that conforms to guidelines established by the State of Texas, and most importantly by Andy. As a family-owned business,maintaining a sterling reputation in the communities we serve is first and foremost.
At Andy’s, success is driven by a very ambitious and determined staff. When you join our team as a franchisee,our marketing will set you apart from the competition as we are ahead of the marketing advertising. Our systems will make it easy to start a business and implement systems that are proven to succeed.
When you join the Andy’s Sprinkler team as a franchise owner, you will receive outstanding support in a number of different exciting areas:
- Operational Support
- Marketing Support
- Purchasing Support
- Accounting and Legal Support
- Ongoing Research and Development
- 2-4 weeks of training at Andy's Sprinkler HQ in Texas beginning appoximately 6 weeks before the franchise is scheduled to open for business
- 1 week of training at your location to get your business started
- 2 sessions per year, which can be up to 2 days of refresher/update training or meetings in each session
- Ongoing support and guidance in building and operating your business
When you join the Andy’s Sprinkler team you have the choice of a new start-up business or you can convert your current landscaping company to be under the Andy’s Sprinkler umbrella. When you join the Andy’s Sprinkler team you will be given an exclusive territory of approximately 1-1.5 million in the MSA or a 20-mile radius (whichever is smaller) to develop. Andy’s Sprinkler is always looking for expansion opportunities in new markets!
Qualifications recommended for potential franchise owners:
- Strong Sales and Client Service Abilities
- Good with Timing and Schedule Management
- High Personal Standards
- Able to Meet Initial Investment Requirements
- Strong Sense of Integrity in Corporate and Client Relationships
- A Willingness and Commitment to Excellent Service
Targeted experiences for potential franchise owners may include:
- Experience in the “Green Industry”including Landscaping or Irrigation/Sprinklers
- Construction or General Contracting
- Enjoyment in Working Outdoors
- Strong Mechanical Ability
- Franchise Operations or Hospitality Service Industry
- Experience Business Owner and/or Managerial Experience
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!