Assisting Hands Home Care franchisees live their dream of owning their own business by helping seniors and others with limited physical abilities get what they want - to stay home, living an independent life of dignity and respect. The company operates in the healthcare industry catering to the older adult segment offering the adults care while they stay comfortably at their homes. The franchisees benefit from marketing campaigns by the franchisor and they receive training from the franchisor.
Full Franchise Information
Join the In-Demand, Recession-Resistant Senior Care Industry - No Medical Experience Required
Remaining in the comfort of one’s own home is a top priority for seniors, the disabled, the convalescing and others who require assistance with daily activities in order to continue leading independent lives. Assisting Hands provides a wide variety of in-home care to elderly and disabled adults, including homemaker companion care and assistance with activities of daily living like bathing, shaving and toileting. Franchisees can also choose to provide skilled nursing, temporary staffing, and sell specialty items of medical equipment. Longer life spans and an aging baby boomer population are among the factors fueling the demand for our services. As we continue to expand we’re looking for select individuals to join us. As an Assisting Hands® franchisee you’ll benefit from owning a personally- and professionally-rewarding, in-demand business in the recession-resistant senior care industry. You’ll also enjoy the following advantages:
- A state-of-the-art software package that takes the headaches out of billing, payroll, customer service and financial management
- Growth opportunities for qualified individuals through multi-unit ownership or regional development.
- An extensive training and support program that is second to none, provided by a management team with decades of industry experience.
- No previous medical experience is needed to own your own business in this high demand, in-home care industry. But you must have previous management experience, compassion, and a strong desire to help others.
Benefit from Repeat Business and a Vast, Growing Customer Base
Seniors represent one of the largest and fastest-growing segments of the U.S. population. The need for in-home senior care is significant and is only expected to grow as the Baby Boom generation reaches their senior years. Consider this:
- An estimated 1.4 million seniors currently require some form of home care.
- With many families spread out geographically more people are relying on the in-home care services that companies like Assisting Hands® provide.
- By 2012, there will be a staggering 40 million people over the age of 65 in the United States.
- By age 85, nearly 50% of these people will need some support with their everyday activities.
As an Assisting Hands® franchisee you’ll be well-positioned to provide this growing audience of seniors, and other individuals with the care and services they require.
Leverage Our Proven Business System and Industry Expertise
As an Assisting Hands® franchisee you will receive:
- Comprehensive training: Our extensive four-phase training program includes assistance with pre-opening activities, participation in an intensive one-week training program, onsite instruction at your location, and monthly webinar meetings. These programs are designed to cover all aspects of running your Assisting Hands business including caregiver training, recruitment and hiring, billing, scheduling and customer service, cash management, marketing and advertising.
- Ongoing support.Numerous support tools and resources are provided throughout the life of your business, including (but not limited to):
- Franchise Intranet/Extranet.
- Support from industry experts with experience in both home care and franchise support and development.
- Local marketing, public relations and technology support, including local search engine optimization
- Proprietary business systems created solely for the use of Assisting Hands® franchisees.
- Technology that streamlines your operations - Automated technologies for invoicing and payroll are available. And Assisting Hands® provides billing and scheduling software with 24/7 customer support.
Our Industry Experts Provide You with an Edge in the Marketplace
The Assisting Hands management team includes healthcare, finance and business professionals that provide decades of experience and strong leadership to their family of franchisees. Leading the way is founder Dr. Gail Silverstein, who has more than 25 years of experience in the healthcare industry, including leadership roles in public health care organizations.