Bloomin' Blinds installs an assortment of custom window blinds, shades and shutters. Bloomin' is unique in that they also handle the repair of existing blinds and shades through an in-home mobile service. Bloomin' Blinds is ideal for anyone looking for a lower upfront investment opportunity.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$35,000 - $60,000
Units in operation
Own a Bloomin Blinds Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- All-in-one blind sales, repair and installation services with a personal touch
How does it make money?
- Blind sales and services for households or businesses
- On-site blind sales, repair and installation
- Sell and install other popular blind brands
Who is it for?
- People who want to flexibility - you can scale the business to any size you like
- Entrepreneurs who want an opportunity with low cost of entry but major return on investment
- People who want a family friendly atmosphere
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Load up your van with the parts you’ll need for the day’s installations and repairs
- Hit the road and head to serve various clients
- Help with construction projects by providing blind services
Join Our Blind, Shade & Shutters Franchise Family!
Are you looking for a job that gives you freedom?
Every day, we tell our customers: if your blinds aren’t becoming to you, they should be coming to us! And guess what? They do. That’s because Bloomin’ Blinds is known for excellence, professionalism, and customer service. We’re a family owned, family operated, and family driven company—trusted by homeowners and business owners alike. We have built a reputation that helps our franchisees achieve success in their personal and professional lives.
What you get with Bloomin' Blinds?
- You will receive 2 weeks training where you will get detailed instruction on blind repair, sales, and installation.
Powerful Marketing tools
- Access to all marketing materials, as well as a website developed for your unique location.
Support You Need
- Personal support through multiple avenues, as well as scheduling and CRM software.
Family Friendly Atmosphere
- Working like a family company, regardess of size, is very important to our culture and business model.
Take a closer look at Bloomin' Blinds
Proof of Concept
- Our Dallas office has been running a successful business since 2001, and had over $2.1 million in sales in 2016!
Low Start Up Costs
- A franchisee could start a Bloomin' Blinds operation with as little as a $40,000 investment, which includes the franchise fee.
- Military/Public Service Discount: $2,500 off franchise fee
- In-house financing available
- We have territories available across the entire Nation. Don't wait, call us now!
Unique Market Advantage
- Every market contains residential or commerical spaces that are in need of blind repair, slaes or cleaning.