Bottoms Up Espresso
Bottoms Up Espresso is the world's most recognized bikini coffee shop brand. Custom, high-quality drinks, creative names, and sexy baristas make up our unique drive-through concept. Yet, our main focus is customer service.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$25,000 - $50,000
Units in operation
Own a Bottoms Up Espresso Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- Retail coffee and espresso shop featuring fun interaction and high energy
- Offers a menu of sexy named drinks, smoothies, and limited food items
How does it make money?
- In store sales of coffees, smoothies and breakfast items
- Sales of brand merchandise including t-shirts, hats, mugs and calendars
Who is it for?
- People seeking a chic, high-energy retail business model that caters to young, professional clientele
- Someone who is comfortable socializing and interacting with customers
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Open and oversee operation of a niche, themed coffee shop
- Hire and supervise managers, barristas and other employees as needed
Bottoms Up Espresso
We are the world's most recognized bikini coffee shop brand. Custom, high-quality drinks, creative names, and sexy baristas make up our unique drive-through concept. Yet, our main focus is customer service. Our baristas are trained to engage with customers, while they create delicious drinks that are unique to the business. With a constant mind for improvement, the BUE team continues to find new ways to set us apart from the competition.
From the beginning, the retail value of the U.S coffee market is estimated at $46 billion dollars, with “Specialty” comprising approximately 51% volume share and nearly 55% value share. Throw in a bikini, twisted energy drinks and great customer service, and Bottoms Up Espresso is geared to appeal to the masses.
The non-alcoholic beverage market is a trillion-dollar market from a global perspective.
- 61% of Americans consume a coffee beverage on a daily basis.
- 34% of 18-24-year-olds self-identify as being regular energy drink user.
- 279% Increase in energy drink consumption in the over 40 age demographics in the past decade.
We provide consistent and dependable marketing and promotional support. If the hot coffee, and even hotter girls, aren’t enough self-advertisement; social media is skyrocketing. Bottoms Up Espresso has been a leader in social media marketing for the bikini barista concept. With over 250,000 followers on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter; BUE is the most recognized bikini barista brand in the world today.
What does this mean for you? Social media has allowed BUE to use its advertising dollars in additional markets to stretch your advertising dollars as far as possible.
We also offer a branded company merchandise line to all franchise owners, to help promote branding in your own areas.
The Most Recognized Bikini Coffee Shop Brand in the World
- Low-cost, High profitability
- Gross Profit: 59-68%
- Low Maintenance
- A leader in Social Media Marketing
- Lucrative Industry, with Stats to Back it Up
- The Training and Support You Deserve
- Something for Everyone
Join our Bikini Filled Voyage today, to Surpass the Competition