Caring Transitions focuses on helping seniors with senior transitioning, elderly relocation, household liquidation services and estate sales. Caring Transitions is paid by clients and/or their estates for transition services and consultations. This opportunity is ideal for someone looking for a low cost, work from home business.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$58,112 - $85,812
Units in operation
The FranchiseHelp Brief
What is it?
- Caring Transitions helps seniors with estate sales and liquidation services
How does it make money?
- Clients and/or their estates pay for transition services and consultations
Who is it for?
- Anyone looking for a low cost, home-based business
- Someone that enjoys the challenge of finding solutions to clients' problems
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Source new clients via marketing and sales efforts
- Work with elderly people and their families to assess their relocation needs
- Research optimal living solutions on clients’ behalf
- Facilitate downsizing and cleaning-out processes
- Advise clients on estate and home property sales
The Best Franchise Opportunity in Senior Care!
Build a business with real value and purpose that offers you a chance to have a career that is rewarding both financially and personally!
With a Caring Transitions franchise, you will feel empowered to be your own boss and build your legacy while leveraging the support of a well-established and nationally recognized brand with multiple revenue streams.
Ranked on Franchise Gator’s “Fastest Growing Franchises."
Why Senior Transitions Services?
People age 65 years and older, or “Baby Boomers”, are the fastest growing market in the world (around 10,000 Boomers retire daily!). As they age, they require a variety of services including relocation, downsizing, and liquidation of assets. Senior transitions services are an opportunity to contribute to senior care in a way that does not require any healthcare certifications.
Why Caring Transitions?
Caring Transitions is the only national organization providing a comprehensive total solution for our clients. Multiple strong profit centers include:
- Senior Relocation Services
- Downsizing & Decluttering
- Estate Sale Management
As a franchisee, you can work out of your home - no overhead costs from office space, equipment and inventory, or additional employees. No experience necessary! We provide all needed training of our proven marketing and operations systems.
We also deliver ongoing support to help you run and grow your business. Bring your drive for entrepreneurial success and desire to serve your community, and we will help ensure you own a business you can be proud of.
Additional advantages to a Caring Transitions franchise:
- Financing options to get started
- Large, exclusive and protected territories
- A well-regarded brand consistently earning top honors in franchise satisfaction
- A variety of online and offline marketing materials personalized for your local needs
- Lead referral systems to ensure you reach new customers
Entrepreneur Magazine has recently ranked us among the top:
- Home-Based Franchises
- Low-Cost Franchises
- Fastest-Growing Franchises
- Franchise 500®
Take The First Step
Are you that hard-working, motivated individual Caring Transitions is looking for? Are you ready to invest in, and participate in a system that can give you the freedom and lifestyle you deserve?
At Caring Transitions, we are committed to awarding our Franchises to the best possible owners who are committed to helping remove the stress from families by performing the needed services that only a national, certified company can offer.
Let’s see if we are the right fit for each other. Click below to gain access to our virtual brochure and have the opportunity to speak to one of our franchise specialists. They will answer your questions, and help you explore a franchise opportunity with Caring Transitions.