Club Pilates is breaking down the traditional barriers to Pilates by offering franchise opportunities to make the method accessible to more people, both financially and geographically. We passionately believe that Pilates is the finest strength-training workout available to anyone, at any age, and for any fitness level. All of our studios are equipped with Pilates Reformers, EXO Chairs, and Spring Boards, as well as mats, balls, weights, and barres. And with our franchising concept, we’re offering thousands of people a path to a fuller, richer and healthier life.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$220,295 - $310,745
Units in operation
The FranchiseHelp Brief
What is it?
- Club Pilates is the world's largest premium network of Pilates studios. Ranked 2017's fastest-growing franchise by Inc Magazine, Club Pilates has brought the health & strength benefits of Pilates mainstream with gorgeous studios, welcoming instruction, and modern equipment.
How does it make money?
- Club Pilates owners generate the bulk of their revenue from membership fees, with supplemental revenue from personal Pilates training and retail sales of apparel and equipment
Who is it for?
- Those who believe in the Pilates body-conditioning system, and who enjoy helping others become and remain healthy
- Potential owners who align fully with the five bedrocks of the Club Pilates culture - welcoming community, personal & professional growth, appreciation for one's good fortune, personal empowerment, and providing superior value for clients
- Prospective franchisees attracted to the financial potential of owning multiple studios
- Those seeking the flexibility of a franchise system that allows both hands-on and semi-absentee ownership options
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Franchisees can manage their Club Pilates business hands-on or can opt for a semi-absentee approach where they maintain their full-time career and hire a general manager, sales staff, and pilates instructors to operate the actual day-to-day of their Club Pilates business.
- Attend owner training at the Club Pilates corporate office in Costa Mesa, CA
- Attend (or assign your general manager and certified pilates instructors to) General Manage training and pilates instruction training
- If operating as a hands-on owner, you'll oversee your sales, marketing, and pilates instruction staff. If operating your business as a semi-absentee owner, you'll focus on hiring a tremendous general manager to oversee your locations and staff.
We are the largest premium network of group Pilates studios in the world, with more than 600 locations slated to open throughout 2018. Ranked as The Fastest Growing Franchise in Inc. Magazine's Inc. 5000 & 500 and Entrepreneur' Magazine's Franchise 500 for the second year running, Club Pilates provides an established executive model and completely scalable business to make the possibilities endless!
Join us in overcoming obstacles, breaking records, and leveraging the mainstream fitness market to bring the benefits of Pilates to as many people as possible.
Club Pilates is part of the Xponential Fitness family of brands, the curator of the best fitness & wellness brands across every vertical of boutique fitness. With more than 25 years of boutique fitness franchising experience within each brand, Xponential Fitness has the resources and network to ensure continued growth and support for our franchise partners. Current Xponential Fitness franchise brands include Row House, CycleBar, StretchLab and AKT.
Why Club Pilates?
FIRST MOVER ADVANTAGE
We are experiencing exceptional growth across the country, well beyond our projections, yet we still have territorial availability in key markets. Get in contact to find out what territories are available near you.
We have more than 25 years of franchising experience in the fitness industry and are carving out a place for Pilates in the mainstream fitness market with a proven model. With two studios opening a week, we have launched a revolution and are committed to bringing Pilates to as many people as possible.
Our well-established turn-key model provides you with a completely scalable business to drive your own success. You determine your level of involvement and we’ll assist with recruitment and training to ensure you have a winning team.
HIGH INVESTMENT RETURN
Club Pilates has the brand strength and proven franchise model to deliver excellent profit potential. Enjoy our reoccurring revenue model and the knowledge that Club Pilates has never closed a location. International & U.S. markets are available for multi-unit and single-unit investors.
We know every community & studio has its own unique requirements. We partner with you to maximize your studio’s design to best fit the needs of your community with flexible amenities, sales programs and pricing structures.
We believe extensive training and hands-on operational support drives success for our franchisees. Our depth of knowledge and commitment to supporting our franchisees have helped us establish world-class training and support systems.
Real Estate: Our dedicated staff will help you with site selection and lease negotiation to find the ideal site for your Club Pilates Franchise.
Finance: Our Finance team will provide assistance in loan processing through the SBA and preferred financiers as well as ongoing analyst on your studio’s performance.
Site Build: Start-to-finish build-out assistance including approved layouts, general construction, interior design and security & technology.
Sales: Get introduced to our sales process, retail range and POS system to drive sales from the start.
Marketing: The minute you sign your lease agreement, the marketing of your location begins, with personalized support to set up digital marketing campaigns, marketing materials and all means of generating website traffic and memberships. This is complemented with our strong brand management approach.
Recruitment & HR: Receive assistance hiring the most qualified instructors, general managers and sales associates. To complement this, our Certified Club Pilates Teacher Training Program ensures a seamless on boarding process for Pilates instructors new to our unique Pilates method.
Comprehensive Training: You’ll attend a 3-day training course at our corporate headquarters in Costa Mesa, California along with an annual Franchise Convention and ongoing weekly support. We also provide general manager training, extensive training manuals and videos.
*Liquid Capital Requirement = $100,000
See what Club Pilates is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!