CMIT provides tech support and IT services for small and medium sized businesses. Services include data backup and recovery, hosted email, cloud computing, hardware and software purchases and proactive IT services. Interest or background in tech is ideal. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to focus on B2B.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$128,300 - $176,439
Units in operation
The FranchiseHelp Brief
What is it?
- Provides IT services, tech support, data backup, data recovery, cloud computing, hosted email, and much more for small and medium-sized businesses
How does it make money?
- Clients (usually business owners) pay CMIT Solutions for technology services
- Franchisees of CMIT Solutions enjoy discounts on products of name-brand vendors
Who is it for?
- Someone familiar with and/or interested in technology
- Anyone looking for a business-to-business opportunity
What would you do as an owner?
- Identify clients
- Consult with clients to assess their technical issues
CMIT Solutions empowers small and medium sized businesses (SMBs) by worrying about IT so that they don't have to. Our managed services and solutions help SMBs secure their data, defend their networks against intrusion and eliminate downtime caused by IT problems, increasing productivity and efficiency in the process. CMIT also provides its clients with a level of trust unparralled in the IT industry.
CMIT Solutions combines personalized local service with all the technical resources of a large national company, offering SMB clients the products, partnerships, and around-the-clock technical support that stand-alone locals can’t always provide. CMIT Solutions services include general proactive IT services, data backup and recovery, hosted email, cloud computing, anti-spam solutions, hardware purchasing, help desk software, and much more.
Award Winning Franchise
CMIT Solutions has prided itself on being widely recognized as the frontrunner among IT support providers for SMBs in the US. That reputation was verified most recently in 2016, when CMIT was ranked number one in the Tech Services Company by Entrepreneur Magazine, which also ranked us at #250 on their Franchise 500® list.
CMIT Solutions was also certified as a 2015 World-Class Franchise® by the Franchise Research Institute®. This recognition came after an independent franchisee validation survey conducted by the Franchise Research Institute, in which a significant portion of all CMIT Solutions franchisees participated. The survey was designed to determine the quality of 10 key metrics crucial to franchisee success within the CMIT Solutions franchise system.
The Perfect IT Business Opportunity
When you open an IT franchise with CMIT Solutions, you get the freedom to run your own business – along with the support, expertise, proven systems, and partnerships of a national brand.
Take control of your hours, your lifestyle, and your business success. Tap into a vast, underserved market: the millions of small and medium-sized businesses in America that desperately need IT support.
The right time. Unlike other businesses that can experience cycles of downturn, the IT services sector continues to grow. The technology landscape is growing broader and more complex - SMBs need help to consider new uses of IT; the industry is not going away - the demand in some capacity is always going to be there!
The right franchise opportunity. There are over 11 million SMBs in the United States – and for many of them, great IT support is the only thing they need to realize their full potential.
Proven business model in use by more than 150 franchise locations:
- Rigorous system of market research, product development, and strategy implementation allows CMIT to deliver proven offerings with preferred pricing and service-level agreements to our franchise partners.
- Established systems, products, marketing tools, and business operations to allow new business owners a quicker and more efficient start-up period. Independent entrepreneurship combined with the added value of a nationwide network of more than 130 business owners and 700 technical resources means you’ll always have support.
- According to CompTIA (Computer Trade Industry Association) the top quartile of IT Services Company’s in the US retain 85% of their clients annually. CMIT Solutions average office has a 95% Client retention rate. We believe that our proven processes and systems are what gives us the edge.
Affordable business to launch. At CMIT, you’ll learn how to run a substantial, profitable business that can be home based. No brick and mortar, costly leases, inventory worries, and few employees. All this with family-friendly hours, Monday through Friday.
Low risk, high reward. Low risk – no storefront or inventory required; high reward – no cap to number of clients and earnings potential. Our business model is based on recurring revenues, which can help you build an enduring asset.
You don’t need extensive experience in the IT industry to be a successful member of the CMIT family, but should have an interest in technology and understand its value to a business.
If you're a passionate, quality relationship builder - comfortable networking in the business community, looking for an opportunity to take control of your destiny, have more flexibility in your life, control over your income and help other small business owners in your local community…. then we want to talk to you! Fill out the form on this page and we'll be in touch.
See what CMIT Solutions is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!