Concrete Technology's weather-proof concrete restoration system gives homeowners and small businesses a low-cost way to resurface worn concrete. Customers get the look and texture of inlaid brick, tile, slate, or marble without the expense. CTi is a turn-key, home-based business with no franchise fees or ongoing royalties.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$9,500 - $300,000
Units in operation
The FranchiseHelp Brief
What is it?
- Concrete Tech dealers restore worn concrete with a modern coating system that's affordable, ultra durable, and completely customizable for homes, offices, and warehouses
- CTi's unique polymerized acrylic cement system resurfaces concrete, whether indoors or outdoors, at a lower cost than competitive solutions
- The resurfaced concrete maintains the look and texture of inlaid brick, tile, slate, granite, marble, or other designs
How does it make money?
- Residential and commercial customers pay Concrete Technology dealers for resurfacing services
Who is it for?
- Those with a background or interest in construction, contracting, home services, real estate, or commercial services
- Anyone seeking a business system with low startup costs, no franchise fees, and no ongoing royalties
- Entrepreneurs looking for a flexible, home-based business opportunity
What would you do as a dealer?
- Build relationships with and advertise to local homeowners and small businesses to generate new customers
- Manage your crew to ensure projects go according to plan
- Your crew will handle the actual resurfacing work
“Bringing Design and Beauty to Concrete”
What Makes Us Different?
Concrete Technology Inc. or “CTi” has found its success by providing the support, training and successful business model commonly found in top-tier franchise systems without charging the franchise fees, royalties or advertising expenses commonly associated with these franchises.
In addition, CTi manufactures a product that fills a niche in the remodeling industry -- namely, creating a unique look with a plain concrete slab. This niche has exploded due to customers looking for a cost effective alternative to brick, tile, slate, or even to tearing out and replacing a concrete slab that has become unsightly.
What Do We Do?
CTi’s product line is a resurfacing system for existing concrete. This unique polymerized acrylic cement provides the homeowner with a look and texture of inlaid brick, tile, slate, marble or even a look that is one of a kind. CTi Dealers provide this for a cost that is substantially less than the industry standard products and is competitive with tearing out and replacing the unsightly concrete.
How Do We Do It?
CTi provides its Dealers with an outstanding combination of initial training on its main product lines along with ongoing training via videos, the Internet, Dealer meetings and other venues. This, along with our award winning support, means you can build a business on your own but don’t have to feel like you’re alone.
In addition, CTi’s business relationship of manufacturing the product line our Dealers use, along with not charging any other fees, means that our success is directly tied to the Dealers. This relationship has created a culture of innovation and success for both CTi and its Dealers since 1992.
Who is CTi?
CTi is a product manufacturer that has been in business since 1992. CTi has hundreds of Dealers throughout the United States along with representation in 22 foreign countries.
How Do You Become Involved?
CTi has a straightforward process for educating a prospective Dealer about our industry. Our Dealer Advisors will walk you through an information gathering process that will answer all of your most commonly asked questions. Once you’re satisfied that this is the right business for you; registering for one of our training seminars is the next step. This training is designed to give you a detailed look into our product line, our business model and how CTi supports its Dealers. When you have all the information, we will then put together a Dealership package that backs your initial investment dollar for dollar. There are no fees, or other charges other than the product, equipment and marketing material you’ll need to effectively start your Dealership in your area.
See what Concrete Technology is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!