Dental Fix Rx
Dental Fix franchise owners repair dental handpieces and equipment on-site. Dental Fix has no direct competitors who repair handpieces on-site and have personalized customer service. We are building an extremely profitable network of franchises in North America servicing the dental industry.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$97,600 - $176,000
Units in operation
People from all walks of life are using a Dental Fix RX franchise to create financial independence. Why not you?
How Does It Work?
- Own your franchise in 45 days.
- Review our site, send us your contact information
- Let’s talk. Drill down, see if Dental Fix is a good fit.
- Come to the beach, try on our culture. Meet the staff.
- Start six weeks of training with our team, own your own franchise!
A few of the Perks
- We work with you.
- Protected territory
- No royalties
- Dedicated Specialists will make appointments for you
- Work with professionals and have doctors hours
- Mobile business - No office necessary
Our 100% Guarantee
We Guarantee You Customers.
- Our call center, located at company headquarters, sets up daily appointments.
- We guarantee, you as a franchisee will receive a full refund on your Initial Franchise Fee if, after the first 12 months of operations, your Dental Fix business does not service at least 40 practitioners as customers.
Why is Dental Equipment Repair the Right Business?
Dentists and dental specialists hold roughly 170,000 jobs in the USA. Employment of dentists is projected to grow nine percent through 2016. The demand for dental services is expected to continue to increase. The growth in both orthodontics and cosmetic services will greatly increase the need for our services. Productivity increases from new technology, as well as having dental hygienists and assistants perform some tasks, will allow dentists to perform more work than in the past. This will directly impact our business as on-time equipment repair needs will become a growing concern. As new equipment costs continue to escalate more dentists are choosing to repair equipment versus buy new.
Extensive Training Program
Franchise owners complete an extensive 42-day training program. We also provide five days of additional on-site support in each market during the opening phase. Once complete, each owner will have the technical skills necessary to repair equipment, sharpen tools, and rebuild handpieces. We instill not only the knowledge but also the confidence to allow franchise owners to become successful in the untapped market of dental equipment repair. Our state of the art training facility includes an actual dental office with all the equipment and tools to train on.
Each franchise owner is assigned an account manager who is stationed at the Dental Fix home office. The account manager handles many aspects of the business which provides you with significant benefits.
Your account manager will:
- Provide grand opening marketing support.
- Contact each dentist to offer services and/or supplies monthly.
- Route calls from dental offices in your territory to you.
- Collect on invoices from services and repairs.
- Market your business to new dentists.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content, social media, and get leads!