Dogdrop is the new age doggy daycare that provides the modern experience dog parents of today expect. Their technology-focused operating system along with their unparalleled training and support makes this the golden franchise opportunity for those looking for a flexible, low-cost business. Don't miss out, join the family today!
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$259,400 - $425,277
Own a Dogdrop Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- Dogdrop is convenient and flexible dog care inspired by a new generation of dog parents who want a better quality alternative that fits their lifestyle
- Their super convenient, top quality physical locations and monthly memberships are designed to give urban pet parents more flexible, on-demand access to quality dog care anytime, anywhere, with a brand they can know and trust no matter what city they’re in
- Dogdrop is disrupting the paradigm of care in the pet services industry with a more holistic approach to dog services
How does it make money?
- Pet owners pay for on demand boarding at DogDrop locations as either a monthly membership or drop in rate
Who is it for?
- Those who can execute on marketing and manage retail operations
- Past experience operating a business is preferred but not required
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Hire and manage staff to run your DogDrop facility
- Perform operational oversight such as marketing and financial management
- Interacting with customers and their pets
Expanding the Future of Dog Care
The health and happiness of our dogs requires a lot more than just fresh food. To really thrive, dogs need exercise, social interaction, and basic training.
At our dogdrop locations, we provide a place for dogs to do just that. They’ll exercise, learn, and socialize under well-trained supervision, so they can become happier and healthier dog citizens.
Our physical products are designed to help parents take better care of their dog (or dogs!) at home. Just like our locations, we have created the best version of what’s out there. They are designed with the earth in mind, so you can take care of her too.
We couldn’t find dog care that worked for us. Nothing was flexible enough, clean enough, engaging enough, or cool enough, so we decided to build our own version, by reimagining dog care from the ground up.
Why Franchise With Dogdrop
— Technology Focused
- We're building a dog care brand that delivers the experience modern dog parents expect. Our proprietary software is designed to create an amazing member experience and to increase administrative efficiency for you and your staff.
— Unparalleled Support
- Our comprehensive training program and ongoing support team will help you create the most consistent brand experience possible, so you can feel confident in operating a successful Dogdrop location. Plus, you’ll have support from ownership.
— Ease of Operations
- Everything we do is with simplicity in mind, especially when it comes to operations. Smaller locations mean less maintenance and fewer employees to manage, and our intuitive admin software will help you scale faster and grow without limits.
The Dogdrop Difference
- Minimal Costs: Low CAPEX, unique lease terms, low monthly overhead
- Quick Buildout: Small locations, modular design system, faster buildout
- New Brand: Exciting opportunity with a modern, tech-enabled dog care brand
- Key Markets: Capitalize on untapped market opportunities to grow and expand first
- Top Investors: Backed by leading investors in the petcare and consumer spaces
- Direct Contact: Collaborate closely with Dogdrop founders as an early franchisee
Petcare Market Overview
- The U.S. Market Size in 2020: $99 Billion
- Global Market Size by 2027: $358 Billion
- Pets in the U.S.: 90 Million
- 31% of industry customers are Millenials
- Resilient: Pandemic and recession-proof
- Outdated: Current daycare market is ripe for innovation
From Site Selection to Grand Opening
- Site Selection: Our detailed site selection criteria and GIS demographic mapping will lead you to the best sites in your market and set you up for success.
- Lease Negotiations: We'll help you find landlords that understand the value of Dogdrop's services to their building and to the local community.
- Construction Support: Our Design Criteria Manual and construction support team are there to help you get through every phase of the design-build process.
Training and Support
- Communication with Ownership: Work with a franchise system that is truly invested in your success. Our ownership is available to you on an ongoing basis for support and training because we know that for our brand to succeed, every location needs to provide the same amazing experience.
- Training: Our training program leaves nothing out. From staff training to administration, member care to facility maintenance, we have designed a program that will get you and your team up-to-speed quicker and with better results.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Customer and Dog-Obsessed: We’re obsessed with providing an amazing all-around member experience for both humans and dogs. People choose Dogdrop because of our transparent communication, well-trained staff, and compassionate dog care.
- Team Builder: Dogdrop staff are the key to how we deliver the best experience for our members. Finding the right folks for your team and providing them with training and growth opportunities is arguably the most important part of your role as a franchisee.
- Community Centric: You’ll work hard to find the perfect location in a great neighborhood, so it’s important to participate in that community! Working with amazing partners and adding value to your neighborhood are great ways to get new business and retain customers.
Request More Information to Speak to a Dogdrop Representative Today!
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!