Energy Automation Systems
Energy Automation Systems Inc. (EASI) systems are conserving energy in over 60 countries around the world! And for more than three decades Energy Automation Systems, Inc. (EASI) has been helping businesses, both domestic and international, reduce their electrical energy costs by up to 30%. We install our custom designed energy conservation systems.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
For more than three decadesEnergy Automation Systems, Inc. (EASI)has been helping businesses, both domestic and international, reduce their electrical energy costs by up to 30%. We install our custom designed energy conservation systems which have been proven to:
- Reduce electrical energy consumption
- Improve power quality, power factor and voltage
- Decrease greenhouse gas emissions
- Reduce unnecessary heat
- Improve cooling capacity of air conditioning and refrigeration
- Increase electrical system capacity
- Lengthen lives of motors, lights, air conditioning and refrigeration
Energy Automation Systems Inc. (EASI) systems are conserving energy in over 60 countries around the world!
Training and support
Energy Automation Systems Inc. (EASI) Affiliates will have access to our multiple training opportunities including:
- Five days of training at company headquarters including sales and technical training
- Complete set of illustrated reference books on the basic principles of electricity, electronics, wiring, motors, air conditioning and refrigeration
- Sample audit and proposal for reference
- Complete dealer manual
- Supplemental 10-disc DVD training recorded during an actual Affiliate training session led by Joe Merlo and Dr. Paul Bleiweis
In addition you will be given all the necessary tools to grow your Energy Automation Systems Inc. (EASI) business. Following your initial training you will have continuous support from EASI:
- Our qualified staff will provide you will sales, marketing, and technical support for no charge
- Proposal generation services
- Access to the password-protected Affiliate support Web site
- You clients will have financing options
- Membership in the Energy Project Assurance Corporation (EPAC), including first-year dues (an approximately $195 value), which allows Affiliates to offer insured savings guarantees to their clients
- Free membership in the Producer's Club
- Five days of free on-site field assistance by trained personnel
Start small, trust the EASI staff and stick with it."I went out and researched the company and the industry. Now, due to deregulation in Panama, the electrical bills of everybody have gone up. So I said to myself, this is the right moment to go into the energy conversation business." Rene Lioeanjie, Energy Solutions Panama
Helping companies save money. Helping the environment at the same time. "If you can save a person energy – electricity – you're taking a fixed expense and making it variable. … Everybody wants to save money, and they want to save money wherever they can. Electricity is one area where we can help a customer save money where no one else can."Pete Bubas, President, Shore Energy Systems, Inc.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content, social media, and get leads!