Opportunities to build or acquire a successful Farmers Agency now available. Farmers Agent Owners have access to over 60 products & services, from traditional products like auto and homeowners insurance to commercial, workers compensation, life insurance and financial services.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$50,000 - $250,000
The FranchiseHelp Brief
What is it?
- Farmers Insurance helps clients prepare for the unexpected and restore order after the unexpected occurs
How does it make money?
- Sales of financial products and insurance plans
Who is it for?
- Those with previous experience in insurance or business development
- Anyone with access to at least $50,000 or more of working captial
- Self-motivated people with effective time-management and organization skills
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Grow your own insurance agency by taking advantage of Farmers' established business model and training
The Farmers Insurance Agency Owner Program
The Owner Operator Program provides special access to an expanded portfolio of benefits including:
- Start-up bonuses ($10,000 office start-up and $5,000 lead generation bonus)
- Performance bonuses for the 1st three years, in addition to commissions (max bonus of 34.8% and an additional 6% year end annual bonus on Gross Folio Premium)
The Farmers Insurance Agency Owner Operator Program is designed to give seasoned, well-capitalized professionals a turn-key system to quickly build a start-up Exclusive Agency. There are other specialized programs that give you the ability to purchase a pre-existing agency, instead of starting from scratch.
Farmers Insurance is not a Franchise Opportunity. There are No Franchise Start-up and No Royalty Fees but you still can take advantage of an established business model and training to grow your own insurance agency.
Our unique program is backed by a local District Manager and Territory Team that provide a multitude of resources in the form of Agency Business Consultant, Life & Financial Services specialist, Wealth Management Consultants, Commercial Wholesaler, Marketing manager, etc. In addition you will have access to one of the top corporate training programs from the University of Farmers.
The Ideal Candidate:
The qualified Owner Operator Program candidate will have:
- Previous Insurance Industry or business development experience - a strong background investing in, building and managing a flourishing business venture.
- Access to working capital - $50,000 or more; ability and desire to leverage capital assets to establish a business that can provide present income and future equity value.
- Self-motivation - possesses effective time management skills and relies on themselves to accomplish important goals; able to focus on priorities.
- Strong communication skills - communicates personal perspectives, ideas and beliefs while listening and learning from others.
- Desire for financial rewards - not afraid to work hard and take risks to achieve financial success; willing to accept responsibility for personal success and failure.
- Good credit history - no chapter 7, 11, or 13 bankruptcies within the last 12 months.
- A favorable criminal, civil and driving record.
We offer a renewal program that allows our agency owners to build residual income to significantly compound their incomes in year two and beyond.
See what Farmers Insurance is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!