Find the perfect
Find the perfect
franchise you can open
Take our quiz to see a personalized list of local franchise opportunities.
Farmers Insurance agency owners have access to over 60 products and services along with 90 years of industry-leading experience. With top-tier training and support, agents will have all the tools available to help them grow their businesses. More about the cost of owning a Farmers Insurance Business franchise is below.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Own a Farmers Insurance® Business - Questions & Answers
What is Farmers Insurance® Business?
- One of America's most recognized brands in the insurance industry
- You can offer home, auto, business, recreational, and life insurance as well as financial services
- With over 90 years of experience and top-tier training, they have the knowledge to help you start up an independent business you can proudly call your own
How does Farmers Insurance® Business make money?
- Sales of financial products and insurance policies
Who is Farmers Insurance® Business for?
- Those with previous experience in insurance or business development
- Anyone with access to at least $50,000 or more of working captial
- Self-motivated people with effective time-management and organization skills
- Those with the drive and ability to own and operate their own business with a focus on new business development, customer service, and marketing
What would you do as a Farmers Insurance® Business Franchisee?
- Farmers agents are not franchisees, they are independent business owners who oversee all aspects of their business with a focus on sales, customer service, marketing, agency staff management and development, and overall agency business results
- Grow your own insurance agency by taking advantage of available coaching and training
- Work with consumers to offer insurance options they can customize to their needs
Farmers Insurance Franchise
*This a business opportunity, not a franchise*
DISCOVER A SMARTER STARTUP
There are business opportunities and then there are Farmer's business opportunities. If you are an entrepreneurial-minded individual looking to build your business and invest in yourself, becoming a Farmer's agency owner is one of the most exciting startup opportunities you can find.
Farmers agents are independent business owners who oversee all aspects of their business, including sales, customer service, marketing, agency staff management, and development, and overall agency business results.
Are you someone who likes the idea of uncapped income potential with monthly and annual bonus opportunities, including travel incentives for top talent? Then it’s time to explore becoming a Farmers agency owner.
Find the right franchise for you. Take our quiz!
SEEKING FARMERS INSURANCE FRANCHISEES WITH
- The drive and ability to own and operate their own business with a focus on new business development, customer service, and marketing
- Proven success driving business results in current and/or previous roles
- Ability to select and lead a team
- A local presence in the community
- Financial means to start and grow a business
Farmers Insurance® Franchise Business Requirements
- Satisfactory results of a background check
- Obtain Property, Casualty, Life, and Health licenses
- Access to capital for a start-up – there are no start-up fees payable to Farmer's entities
- Successful completion of the University of Farmers agent training program
- Secure an approved office location
- Minimum of two licensed and appointed agency staff members at full-time appointment
WHY A FARMER'S AGENCY
- Professional coaching that can help you grow your business
- Award-winning University of Farmers training
- The ability to be your own boss and run a business
- The opportunity to build a legacy that can be carried over to your family or sold to a future entrepreneur
- Represent one of America’s most-recognized Fortune 500 brands
- Potential bonus opportunities for qualified agency owners
— Signing Bonus
— Exterior Branding Bonus
— Monthly and Annual Bonus
With over 90 years of experience and top-tier training, we have the knowledge to help you start up an independent business you can proudly call your own.
WHERE DOES YOUR JOURNEY BEGIN?
Contact us today to join other savvy entrepreneurs who are becoming farmer agency owners.
Interested in Learning More? Request More Information to Speak to a Farmer's Representative Today!
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!