Fibrenew is a market leader in the restoration of leather, plastic and vinyl. We are a home-based, mobile franchise service that caters to the aviation, automotive, commercial, marine, medical and residential markets.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$90,000 - $100,000
Units in operation
There is leather, plastic and vinyl everywhere that becomes damaged through normal wear and tear or accidents. Fibrenew technicians are called upon to restore rips, fades, stains, cracks, scratches and holes on items in homes, vehicles, boats, planes and businesses.
Diversified Service Business
With so many potential revenue streams across multiple markets along with a high demand for our services, our company and franchisees have grown and thrived through every rise and fall of the economy since 1987. That really speaks to the fact that there is always a need for our services.
Growth & Stability
Over the past 28 years, we have built and refined a robust franchise business system. This includes the research and development of our proprietary product line, highly specialized techniques as well as rock-solid support, operations and marketing systems.
The strength of our business model, the quality of our products and services and our enthusiasm for what we do all contribute to the success of more than 230 Fibrenew franchises around the world.
By Following our Franchise System, You Can:
- Launch your new business on the right foot, primed for success from the beginning
- Learn how to identify and attract new customers in multiple markets
- Diversify your business by consistently developing new skills with our training resources
- Learn how to develop repeat business
- Maintain a positive work/life balance so you can have more time for yourself and family
- Set and track business and personal goals and ultimately plan for business succession
- Take charge of your financial future
With Our System, You Receive:
- Niche market business with multiple revenue streams
- Low overhead operation with few or no employees
- Flexible lifestyle - you set your own hours
- Flat-rate royalty system with no financial reporting, no red tape. You truly are your own boss
- Six weeks pre-training, two weeks hands-on training and a lifetime of continued support
- Expert field assistance, business coaching, training seminars and local workshops
- Personalized website with internet and social media marketing support
- Professional print and email marketing support
- Fully loaded iPad, including Fibrenew App and custom business tools
- Proprietary product line, manufactured in-house with nearly 200 items
Saving Time, Money, and Mother Earth
Fibrenew offers consumers and businesses an eco-friendly alternative to the replacement of damaged leather, plastic and vinyl. Everyday, our service helps save hundreds of items from ending up in landfills. Our repair process and techniques also save our customers time and money. Restoration by Fibrenew is often times more economical than the cost of replacement and can be completed faster than the time it takes for replacement materials to be ordered or delivered.
Ideal Owner / Operator
- Can not be color blind
- Enjoys working with their hands
- Confidence with relationship & networking sales
- Physically fit as lifting furniture may be required
The rest, we will teach you
Our mission is to provide our service, throughout the world with integrity, distinction and enthusiasm.
Our vision is to be the world-wide leader in our industry while assisting our franchisees in achieving their personal and financial goals through owning and operating a thriving business.
As a way of giving back, qualified Veterans receive a 10% discount* off the franchise fee of a new Fibrenew business.
From all of us at Fibrenew, thank you.
“Everyday is different and we learn something new. We know there is always someone there to answer the phone and help us out when we need it.”
Ron & Suzette Seetin, Kansas
“The Fibrenew family is so completely supportive of franchisees from not only a business perspective but also from a personal perspective.”
Dick Streever, Pennsylvania
“The products are phenomenal. They give us the finish that we need. That, with the service we provide makes us a miracle company.”
Al Crnjac, Ontario
“The level of support from head office was one of the selling points for me. No financial tracking and reporting sales was also a major reason why I purchased a Fibrenew Franchise.”
Jeff Hecker, Pennsylvania
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content, social media, and get leads!