The Goddard School®
The Goddard School® Franchise provides innovative support and expertise that franchisees need to build and grow the businesses they want. With more than 25 years of experience in education and business, The Goddard School Franchise is the recognized industry leader!
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$610,100 - $729,300
Units in operation
The FranchiseHelp Brief
What is it?
- Early childhood education center with a broad and engaging curriculum
- Features Fun Learning Experience (F.L.E.X.) System tailored to children’s specific needs
- Curriculum includes math, foreign language, music appreciation, fitness, dance, manners, and more
How does it make money?
- Families pay tuition and enrollment fees for their children to attend courses
- Families also pay for children’s summer camp attendance
Who is it for?
- Anyone who recognizes the importance of quality education
- Business people who can manage multiple employees and communicate effectively with families
- People who work well with children and enjoy watching them grow
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Open and oversee an early childhood education center
- Hire teachers and administrators as needed
- Work with families to assess their children’s educational needs
With dual-income families being the norm, the demand for quality childcare is steadily increasing. More than 15 million children under the age of 6 require childcare. Besides being a recession-resistant business opportunity, owning a childcare franchise that helps to shape young minds can also be emotionally fulfilling.
The Goddard School core curriculum emphasizes early childhood development and incorporates enrichment programs in math, foreign language, art history, sign language, world cultures, music appreciation, fitness, dance and manners. Our unique approach nurtures children into joyful, confident learners who are well-prepared for success in school and in life. Your School will also help them make a positive impact on your community.
The goal of The Goddard School Franchise is to provide franchisees with an extensive support structure to ensure consistency of programs and services for our customers as well as to offer guidance to franchisees as they achieve their personal goals as business owners.
Real Owners. Real Success.
Goddard owners find themselves earning a comfortable living – the emphasis being on “living.” Our franchisees are free to pursue their personal goals while at the same time making a positive impact on their communities.
By every measure, The Goddard School Franchise has an impressive track record. Join The Goddard School and become a member of a franchise system that has been ranked the #1 Childcare Franchise in the United States by Entrepreneur magazine every year since 2002
Goal-oriented entrepreneurs recognize The Goddard Schools’ successful combination of a proven business model, a record demand for childcare and fellow franchisees with a commitment to "doing well by doing good." Goddard Systems, Inc. (GSI), the corporate headquarters of The Goddard School Franchise and the acknowledged leader in the childcare franchise segment, is awarding franchises to qualified applicants who want to go into business for themselves, not by themselves. GSI was named the No. 1 Childcare Franchise in the U.S. by Entrepreneur magazine for the fifteenth year (January 2016) and one of the Top 200 Franchise Systems (in worldwide sales) by Franchise Times for the ninth year (October 2015).
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!