Gold Rush offers team games for both children and adults based on a gold mining theme. There is no direct market competition, making it a one-of-a-kind opportunity. Franchisees are offered marketing support, IT support, and business mentoring from experienced owners.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$100,001 - $200,000
Units in operation
Own a Gold Rush Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- Live action playground and themed fun center for kids of all ages
- Activities focus on Wild West and Gold Rush quests
How does it make money?
- Families pay for admission and participation in organized fun activities
- Sales of related theme merchandise
Who is it for?
- Someone who can manage a large team of employees in a fast-paced setting
- People who enjoy working with kids and families around fun activities
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Open and oversee daily operation of a theme playground and organized activities
- Hire theme leaders and actors and fun facilitators to work directly with kids
Gold Rush is a new entertainment format with team games for children and adults based on the gold mining theme. This quest show brings participants into the world of adventure, generating healthy excitement in the pursuit of victory and team bonding. Game scenarios are individually selected for each type of event and audience. They are perfect for celebrating birthdays or graduations, hosting corporate parties or team building events. Energy, drive, fascinating puzzles and absolute immersion into the atmosphere of everyone’s favorite TV show - this is only a small part of what guests will experience during the two hours of the event.
Launched in 2017, Gold Rush is one of the four franchises from Fort Family company that has proven to be extremely successful and popular in more than 100 locations worldwide. The company’s goal is to solve the problem of lack of unique entertainment for children over 6 years of age and offer the opportunity for family bonding during its quest shows and games. With the accelerated growth of the business, the franchise has already started expansion to the United States and Western Europe with the first location opening in Miami in 2019.
Gold Rush franchise is one-of-a-kind on the market with no direct competition. The franchise offers its franchisees marketing and IT support, a website, access to the Knowledge Base, as well as business mentoring from experienced franchisees and the entire franchisees community.
- Requirements to become a partner:
- ability to register and form a separate legal entity;
- ability to launch a playground and open a sales office;
- enough funds to promote the business for the starting period of 3 months.
- well-known brand and respected business owners;
- unique franchise business concept with no direct competitors;
- profitability of business regardless of the season and weather conditions;
- short payback period;
- no age restriction;
- active online community of franchisees, who are always willing to help with any issue, provide encouragement and motivation
Gold Rush franchise is currently looking for parties interested in developing the business worldwide. The franchise team has an extensive experience in launching franchise locations and guides new franchisees through the whole process, starting from the venue selection to equipment installment, negotiations with the landlords, etc. Each franchisee gets support and assistance from personal mentors, as well as access to a platform where existing franchisees discuss similar issues, answer questions and share experiences.
Today, Gold Rush has:
- unique quest game scenarios for any event;
- 3 to 8 months average franchise payback period;
- 100 locations worldwide;
- new locations opening in Europe and North America;
- friendly franchisee community: we are a family, not “just business”.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!