Heritage Services specializes in transfer service, professional staffing for funeral homes, bio clean up and special ops recover. Heritage Services is looking for individuals with quality sales and service professionals looking to kick start their dream of owning their own business.
Full Business Opportunity Information
Are you working yourself to death?
Why not work in death?
Heritage Services allows individuals to capitalize on equipment already in place for the removal and transportation sector of the funeral home industry.
Since 2002, Heritage Services specializes in transfer service, professional staffing for funeral homes, bio clean up and special ops recover. Heritage Services is looking for individuals with quality sales and service professionals looking to kick start their dream of owning their own business.
- Home based
- Low initial investment
- 10+ years of systems in place
- Growing industry or Repeat customers
How can I open a Heritage Services Franchise?
- Review our page and complete the form on the right if you are interested in franchising. Once your request is reviewed and approved we can move forward in the franchising process.
- How much money do I need? The investment ranges from $65,000.00 – $175,000.00. This is dependent on size of territory that you would like and volumes within those territories.
- How much money can I make? Due to FTC Guidelines we are unable to disclose earnings.
- How long does it take to open a Heritage Services Franchise? Approximately 3 months.
What kind of training will I get?
You will receive three weeks of training at our corporate office in Troy, Michigan. This will consist of several days of classroom training and extensive ground operations training.
Do you have what it takes?
- You must be able to afford the start up costs associated with opening a franchise.
- You cannot be a criminal
- You have to be compassionate, caring and an upstanding person to do this
- You have to be a hardworking, well intentioned person who respects yourself and others.
- A real passion for my brand and what we do. If you cannot adapt to what we do then this line of work is not for you.
- You must have the ability to take detailed directions and you must be disciplined.
- You must be willing to work hard.
How do I get started?
- As a potential franchisee, you will fill out the full application and promptly return it to our corporate headquarters.
- An appointment will be set with the qualified candidate at our corporate offices where the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) will be disclosed to you.
- A Franchise Development Representative will review the application and be available to answer any or your questions regarding the “FDD”.
- We will see you in 15 days to get started.