Ideal Home Care
Ideal Home Care provides medical and non-medical support services to seniors. We believe you should have the choice to remain at home where you feel safe, comfortable and most importantly without interruptions to your daily routines.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$93,075 - $154,325
The FranchiseHelp Brief
What is it?
- Provides in-home medical and general support for seniors
- Features customized home-care plans tailored to patients' needs, preferences, and budget
How does it make money?
- Clients pay (usually out-of-pocket, though sometimes through insurance companies) for home-care services
Who is it for?
- Someone who seeks a work-from-home business
- Franchisees with some knowledge of senior medical and non-medical care needs
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Partner with clients and their families to devise optimal care plans
- Reach out to senior communities to build client base
What We Do
We provide the best care with the best staff to create the best possible experience for each and every client
Who We Are
Founded in 2009, IHCS has been dedicated to giving all of its clients the quality non-medical care that they deserve, while charging the fairest rates possible.
Ideal Home Care Services is a full service provider of non-medical home care servicing seniors, as well as people who are recovering from surgery, discharged from rehabilitation centers, accident victims, and the physically challenged.
IHCS is differentiated by going above and beyond. The company can help anyone in need, but beyond that, it is offers the following benefits to its clientele:
- They receive access to supervised caregiving staff who are trained in safety and have 24/7 availability to meet their needs;
- They can take pleasure in working with a personable local home care company;
- They can find peace of mind knowing that IHCS is licensed by the Department of Health, and managed and owned by registered nurses!
What It Takes
Ideal Home Care’s support and franchise management team will help you with the detailed market research and planning needed to effectively open and develop your Ideal Home Care franchise model. Your initial investment ranges will be impacted by a variety of factors, based on the range of expenses associated with opening a location of Ideal Home Care Services including working capital. You should contact us or review the FDD for additional information.
Training And Support
Ideal Home Care offers training programs & on-going support for all of our franchisees to help grow their business and build their business as efficiently as possible. The support includes all aspects of the business from marketing, accounting, legal and operational. You can count on our support in every way as you build your business within the Ideal Home Care franchise network.
- Establishing the business
- Staffing and hiring
- Administrative and management
You Come First
Ideal Homecare is offering you the opportunity to become an independent business owner. We provide our franchisees a comprehensive step by step training process with the necessary tools and techniques to maximize your success.
U.S. revenues for senior care service providers are expected to grow 6.3 percent every year (Freedonia). Ideal Home Care Franchise is offering you a chance to dive into this industry by giving the finest care to seniors, while establishing your financial future.
Though the population for adults ages 65+ is estimated to double to 70 million, our business model is structured to support that growth allowing franchisees to have quicker success using our turn-key model.
Owning Ideal Homecare results in the consumer automatically knowing you provide premium care services to the elderly and veterans. Our brand is not only recognized for excellent patient care, but our experienced staff and 24/7 availability.
See what Ideal Home Care is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!