The Interface Financial Group
Interface Franchise Owners provide their clients with immediate solutions to their cash flow problems. Interface clients are the owners and managers of businesses who seek to convert their current, quality receivables into immediate cash to fuel their expansion needs.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
Units in operation
The Interface Financial Group IFG 50/50 Franchise
IFG provides short-term working capital to small businesses by purchasing selected invoices at a discount. Invoice discounting is sometimes referred to as spot factoring
Opportunities available throughout the US, Canada, Australia, the UK and the Republic of Ireland
- IFG provides short-term working capital to small businesses bypurchasingselected invoices ata discount.
- IFG 50/50 Franchisees work primarily with small, expanding companies that find itdifficultto attract conventional funding.
- IFG 50/50 Franchisees earn an above-average return on their working capital.
- IFG Clients can convert an invoice, due in 30 – 45 days, into a “cash-on-delivery”sale, and thatmeans immediate cash for them!
IFG 50/50 franchisees only do transactions that are syndicated 50/50 with IFG, the franchisor, andthat means less working capital required to fund transactions.IFG does the bulk of the due diligence and the ‘paperwork’ for thetransactions; and IFG 50/50 franchisees will concentrate theirefforts on building the referral relationships – they do the ‘peoplework’. A very innovative leverage program has also beenintroduced to allow franchisees to grow their capital even faster,effectively using ‘other people’s money’.
Unmatched Franchise Opportunity for you!
IFG has been in the invoice discounting business since 1972, and is a market leader providing an alternative funding source for small business with its in- demand financial service. With
over 40 years of experience in the business, Interface provides franchisees with a proven system, thorough training, a comprehensive risk management program, and a management team with 400+ years of combined financial service experience – just a call away!
- Earn an above-average return on your working capital
- Start with a modest amount of working capitaland increase it as your business grows
- No store front to lease, rent or maintain – workfrom your home office
- No inventory or specialized equipment topurchase and maintain
- No employees to hire, manage, or fire
- Want to spend winters in a warm climate and summers in a cool climate? It‘s easy to do with IFG
- Want to relocate? It‘s easy to do with IFG – This is a non-territorial franchise
- Work only in the business-to-business environment
- Work with local companies – there’s no extensive travel
- Work professional hours – think “banker’s hours”
IFG 50/50 franchisees come from a wide variety of backgrounds &experience
But they all have the following in common:
- Sales & Marketing – able to network, build, & maintainrelationshipswithprofessionalreferral sources
- Excellent communicators – verbal & written
- Decision makers – capable & timely evaluation of data
- Problem solvers – proactive & creative within proven guidelines
- Self-Disciplined – taking the initiative, building & following the plan, willingness towork ‘smart’ rather than hard, and an established work ethic
- A strong business background – the ability to grasp financial issues is an important ingredient for success. However, it is not a requirement that IFG franchisees have abackground in finance — a strong business background is the “foundation” of asuccessful IFG franchisee.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content, social media, and get leads!