Kidcreate Studio is an art studio just for kids! At Kidcreate, we specialize in children’s art classes, camps and art-themed birthday parties, for kid’s 18 months through 12 years of age.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$92,800 - $198,500
Units in operation
The FranchiseHelp Brief
What is it?
- Kidcreate Studio coordinates and runs kids’ art classes, camps and special events
- Heavy emphasis on creating art and art-related activities while learning
- Programs are geared for children 18 months to 12 years
How does it make money?
- Customers hire Kidcreate Studio franchisees to plan and direct art-related parties, play groups and other events
- Franchisees also partner with schools, municipal groups and others to offer classes in the community
- Sales of Kidcreate products such as art kits and supplies
Who is it for?
- Lovers of children and all things kid- and art-related
- Creative people who can mold programs to customers’ needs
- Teaching-minded individuals who enjoy helping young people learn
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Work with parents, schools and municipal officials in creating kids’ art-related programming
- Hire teachers and artists as needed to plan and run events and programs
- Work with children to give a fun, educational, creative experience
- Art is being eliminated in public schools and the demand for this product is booming
- Multiple streams of revenue:
- Studio classes
- On-The-Go classes
- Birthday parties
- Summer or mini camps
- Family memberships and retail items
- Revenue streams complement each other creating steady cash flow
- Taps into the “summer-day camp” industry
- Studios located in “mom friendly” locations adds convenience for caregivers
- Unlimited sales/partnership potential for On-The-Go Studio
HOW OUR BUSINESS MODEL WORKS: Kidcreate Studio introduces kids to the wonderful world of art! It is a retail and on-the-go concept focusing on art education for kids 18 months -12 years old. Kidcreate Studio offers art classes, summer camps, art themed birthday parties and retail items while Kidcreate On-The-Go Studio goes portable creating partnerships within the community to bring the same great teachers and curriculum to other facilities such as; community education, parks and recreation and care programs along with preschools, daycares and Montessori’s. In turn, filling the void left behind with the decline in funded visual arts programs. “Since 2000, when No Child Left Behind was passed, 71% of the nation’s 15,000 school districts have reduced time spent on subjects like art, social studies and history.” - The Center on Education Policy
At our studios and off-site On-The-Go classes, children create fridge-worthy art masterpieces while learning about art history, concepts and techniques. Our large curriculum library is packed with fun art activities! Some of our student’s favorites include pottery, drawing, painting and the ever-popular messy time. Classes provide a fun, self-esteem building atmosphere filled with “I did it” moments. Our goal is to inspire and educate children in an environment where giggles and grins are encouraged all while giving caregivers the break they deserve. Kidcreate Studio accomplishes this with multiple revenue streams all while getting a little messy with a large variety of different art materials and techniques. After all making a mess is the best with Kidcreate Studio!
ARE YOU SOMEONE WHO?
Values Art Education? The importance of Art Education for children’s cognitive and social growth is crucial. With the rollback of Schools and art programs, you want to make it more readily available for children in your community!
Wants A “Do Good” Business?
Strong financials are important to you, but so is seeing the smiles on the faces of children and their parents as they learn new skills and develop in a creative way.
Is Eager to contribute to a fast-growing industry?
Art Education for Children is a $25 Billion Dollar industry and you want to take your piece of this surging space.
Has Some Business Game?
This business is incredibly fulfilling, but you need to be someone how is also driven by profitability. Accordingly, we like you to have a business background, preferably with marketing, sales and/or retail skills.
See what Kidcreate Studio is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!