Labor Finders has helped more than 200,000 customers find production/assembly workers, maintenance technicians, electricians, carpenters, welders, office/clerical workers, chefs, wait staff, and other skilled individuals. The company handles the recruitment, payroll, and administrative tasks. Labor Finders has received the "Workers' Compensation Risk Certification" (WRC) offered by the American Staffing Association (ASA). Franchisees receive training, assistance with procuring Workers' Compensation and other types of coverage, a proprietary, fully integrated staffing software solution, and ongoing operational/marketing support, including access to a procurement Web site for all marketing materials, ad specialty items, and operational forms.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$100,000 - $350,000
Units in operation
Labor Finders International, Inc. is the oldest and largest privately held franchisor of industrial labor staffing, with over $380 million in sales and over 285 branch locations throughout the U.S. Labor Finders delivers a flexible, productive, dependable workforce to meet fluctuating workforce demands while eliminating payroll and administrative burdens for companies.
Labor Finders' growth continues in dramatic style because of our dedication to fulfilling our customers' needs for qualified temporary employees, and our ability to perform in skilled areas not normally addressed by our competitors. Labor Finders' strength comes from the commitment of locally operated offices to consistently satisfy our customers, while demonstrating our core values everyday: Respect, Appreciation and Safety. The mission is simple: treat temporary employees and customers fairly.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics:
- Temporary employment is expected to be the 5th fastest growing industries over the next few years with nearly 2 million jobs by 2010.
- Unskilled jobs are expected to make up 70% of the top fastest growing occupations.
- There has been a 53% increase in temporary employment since 1996
The Labor Finders franchise program represents an excellent opportunity to fulfill your dreams of owning your own business.
WE SAVE OUR CUSTOMERS TIME AND MONEY BY:
- Advertising and recruiting for employees
- Not paying employees during slow periods
- Assuming all payroll and administrative costs
- Providing social security and unemployment
- Processing Federal and state taxes
- Providing Workers Compensation
- Eliminating sick time, hospitalization, insurance
- Providing uniforms for temporary employees
- Eliminating pension and benefit costs
WE ATTRACT TEMPORARY WORKERS WITH THE ABILITY TO:
- Begin working immediately
- Work when they want
- Receive pay daily or weekly
- Gain experience while earning
- Learn a new skill
- Have a Variety of job assignments
- Gain Access to full time employment opportunities
SOME OF THE ADVANTAGES OF OWNING A LABOR FINDERS FRANCHISE:
- Name recognition and credibility with over 31 years of experience
- StaffCom, Labor Finders proprietary operating software
- 10 year agreement with unlimited renewals
- Low franchise fee of $10,000
- Large exclusive territory
- Formal start-up training and ongoing support
- Franchise Advisory Council
- National Advertising and Marketing programs
- Marketing support with collateral materials
- Low start-up cost
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!