Find the perfect
Find the perfect
franchise you can open
Take our quiz to see a personalized list of local franchise opportunities.
Lady Bug Eco-Friendly Pest Control
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$215,000 - $450,000
Units in operation
About Lady Bug Pest Control
- The Owner has 24 Years Of Pest Control Experience
- Eco-Friendly Pest Control Since 1995!
- 19 Years In Business
- Franchising Since 2006
- EPA/FDA Approved Natural Products Used
Lady Bug's Daily Business Operations
- Business Hours Monday-Friday 9 to 5
- Technicians Work 40 Hours A Week
- Trucks In Field Servicing During the Day
- Residential & Light Commercial
- Customized Software For Managing Operations
- Pest Control Systems That Are Safe & Effective for the consumer and the employee!
- Competitive advantage is Franchisor industry experience of 20+ years
- Providing Organic pest control to customers in a chemical conscious world
- Business grows each month by continued monthly service to current customers and adding new customers also
Benefits Of a Franchise Owner
- Life-Style Opportunity (M-F 9 to 5)
- Regional Developer Territory - $100-200K, Depending on the population of the territory
- Executive Package - 5 Pack for the price of 4 franchise Units. $95,000 ($20,000 savings)
- Fast ROI With HIGH Net Return
- One Franchise Unit Can Have Multiple Truck Routes!
- Pest Control Operation = Repeat Monthly Revenue
- All Training At Corporate Office For Unit Owners
Benefits Of A Regional Developer
Regional Developer purchases a territory. 1 Unit is included in the purchase price. RD gets to choose his/her own unit to develop and run within that territory. RD also sells franchise units in that territory.
- Multiple Revenue Streams:
- Revenue From Their Own Unit
- Revenue from Selling Units & Collecting Franchise Fees
- Receiving Royalty Stream
- All Training at Corporate Office For RD’s
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!