Find the perfect
Find the perfect
franchise you can open
Take our quiz to see a personalized list of local franchise opportunities.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
Lango was established on the belief that every American child should learn a second language. Frustrated by the lack of options to teach our own kids other languages, we set out to create a program that would teach children new languages in a way that they will love.After a very positive reception from parents and children, the time has come to expand our services and offer children in new communities the opportunity to learn new languages. Lango is now available for licensing in hundreds of communities around the country.As a Lango Leader you'll be exclusively authorized to operate a Lango program in your community. You'll also receive all the tools you need to succeed, including curriculum, materials, marketing support, operational methods, and personalized training on all of Lango's teaching methods.Helping children learn another language with our home-based business model is a great way to earn a steady income stream while doing something you love. With minimal start-up costs, Lango is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about working with kids, looking to manage their own schedule, be their own boss and has a strong entrepreneurial spirit.Why should you consider Lango as a business opportunity?
- Low-cost and home-based
- Excellent financial opportunity
- Generous territory and strong support
- Strong demand for the service
- Proven program and established company
- Full range of services for a range of communities
The Lango Approach Lango uses a uniquely dynamic approach to ensure that kids learn a new language while having a great time in classes that are highly convenient for parents.
We do this by combining the best of what we have learned from language- instruction and educational experts, as well as our own experience teaching new languages to kids - combined with our parent company Intrax Cultural Exchange, which has been delivering high-quality cultural exchange experiences and language learning to thousands of individuals for thirty years.
What you will receive As a Lango Leader you will receive all the necessary tools to make your franchise location a success, including the following:
- Training and support from members at Lango Headquarters who are experienced in all facets of the business
- Rights to use Lango's trademarked curriculum, operating model and materials
- Access to our proprietary student registration and management software
- Exclusive territory to successfully operate your business
- Marketing and advertising assistance from Lango Headquarters to support business growth
What are we looking for? Lango Leaders come from various backgrounds and bring various strengths and skills to their roles. There are, however, a few 'must-haves' when it comes to succeeding in this position:
- A passion for teaching new languages to kids.
- A strong interest in running and growing a business.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication.
- Committed and connected to the community.
There are other skills that certainly help Lango Leaders achieve success. These include:
- Fluency in a target language.
- Financial acumen.
- Being a parent!
Lango and its History Lango is a member of Intrax Cultural Exchange, a family of organizations devoted to cultural exchange and international education, with operations in over 60 countries. Since 1980, Intrax has provided international education experiences to more than 40,000 students and families. Lango has successfully operated programs in the Bay Area since 2006, and is currently offered throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Please note this opportunity is only offered in Arizona, California, New York, Texas and Virginia. Interested parties should have at least $5,000 liquid captial to invest.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!