Lightbridge Academy focuses on providing a quality education and care for children, while also meeting the needs of working parents. As a Lightbridge Academy franchise owner, you become part of a family that truly cares, supports and encourages one another.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$502,750 - $686,250
Own a Lightbridge Academy Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- An early childhood education daycare and development center
- Curriculum to develop children in a stimulating environment
- FranchiseHelp top 20 Franchise and profitability award winner in 2019
How does it make money?
- Runs various programs for infants, toddlers, preschool and kindergarten children
- Offers back-up care, summer day camps and corporate programs
- Teaches and develops childrens in various aspects
Who is it for?
- People who have a heart for the care and education of children and a deep concern for serving family needs
- Entrepreneurs who are committed to following a business model and system
- A love for children and passion for early childhood education
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Run programs like extended hours, back-up care, babysitting nights, parent workshops and meal plan for parents and children
- Educate children using a multi-sensory apporach in 7 domains - mathematics, language and more
- Run various events in the center and constantly connect with parents and children
Lightbridge Academy Benefits
- Strong ROI with published Earnings Claims in the Franchise Disclosure Document
- 5 Day a week business. Few evenings, weekends or holidays. Great business for someone looking to have independence and control; also allows for work/life family balance.
- Opportunity to “make a difference” in the lives of children and working parents
- No inventory to spoil
- Parents pre-pay by EFT electronic funds transfer
- Prime territories available
- Does not require Franchisee to be on-site on daily basis. However, you must be highly involved and accountable for the overall business. Professional center director must be hired to run the daily operations.
About Lightbridge Academy
Lightbridge Academy has met the demand by filling a unique gap in the market, focusing on providing a quality education and care for children while also meeting the needs of working parents. Lightbridge Academy made the Entrepreneur Magazine's Franchise 500 List in 2017 and again in 2019.
State of the art technology is integrated throughout our facilities, educational programs and support services including ParentView® internet monitoring, biometric finger scanning, whiteboards and iPads in the classroom and more! As a franchisee, our Circle of Care represents a strong foundation for high center occupancy and staff retention while helping you to achieve exceptional financial performance.
Why Choose Lightbridge Academy?
- Multi-unit opportunities available
- Your center is run by a professional center director
- Over 20 years of operational excellence
- Looking for Single and Multi-unit Franchisees in prime territories
- Superior franchise training program with 138 hours of hands-on and on-site training
- Ongoing support through a professional Lightbridge Academy Business Coach
- Recession-resistant business
- Industry expected to grow 9.2% annually
- Recurring revenue
- High quality of life - nights, weekends and major holidays off
- A NEED not a WANT service
- A business that MATTERS with a company that CARES
Do You Have What It Takes?
There is nothing more important in a society than the care and education of its children. And there is nothing more gratifying than the relationships that your centers build with families as they support and nurture them through the years. You need to be where you can contribute the most, and you have the option.
What every franchisee must possess is:
- A commitment to follow the Lightbridge Academy system
- A belief in our core values
With this commitment come the richest rewards imaginable -- the happiness and well-being of children and their families.
You Need A Sense Of Purpose
We consider it an honor to be connected to the children, families and educators who make up our Circle of Care. And the people who become Lightbridge Academy franchisees do too. As a Lightbridge Academy franchise owner, you become part of a family that truly cares, supports and encourages one another. It is a franchise opportunity unlike any other.
To be considered as a Lightbridge Academy franchise owner, you are required to have at least $200,000 in liquid assets and a net worth of $1,000,000. The total investment ranges between $541,228-5,020,735 (includes 3-6 months working capital)
Join the Lightbridge Academy Circle of Care and receive unsurpassed commitment and dedication to your success!
See what Lightbridge Academy is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!