There are a multitude of benefits to joining the Magic Bubbles team, such as large profit margins & our state-of-the-art trucks with the industry’s finest equipment. We pride ourselves on long-standing, professional & dedicated staff. Join our team and see what we mean!
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$79,025 - $197,800
Own a Magic Bubbles Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- Residential and commercial pressure cleaning business
- Features state-of-the-art pressure cleaning trucks and equipment
- Offering pressure cleaning of homes and buildings, concrete and stone, roofs, screens and grounds
How does it make money?
- Home and business owners pay directly for contracted pressure cleaning service
- Strong potential for ongoing customers with the ‘Magic Membership’ year-round or seasonal maintenance options
Who is it for?
- Meticulous individuals who emphasize thorough, detailed work
- Someone who enjoys helping home and business owners beautify their buildings and grounds
- Franchisees who are comfortable driving large trucks and working with large machinery
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Travel via the Magic Bubbles truck to customers’ homes and offices to provide pressure cleaning service
- Market the Magic Bubbles brand to build a list of ongoing ‘Magic Members’
ABOUT MAGIC BUBBLES PRESSURE WASHING
What began with some strategic door-to-door marketing in 2007 quickly evolved into the founding of Magic Bubbles, Palm Beach County’s premier pressure cleaning company. Since the opening of our first office location in 2010, we have continued to grow and expand, adding the most trained professionals and state-of-the-art fleet trucks, to provide top notch customer service and satisfaction. Because of our continued success, we’ve been featured on the local news as a “Business to Watch” and also on the “Best Businesses to Work For” list. To better service the cities in and around Palm Beach and Martin counties, we’ve relocated our headquarters to Lake Worth, Florida and focused our service options to residential and commercial pressure cleaning. With our new central location, Magic Bubbles offers the most convenient and affordable maintenance programs Florida has to offer!
When you join the Magic Bubbles team as a franchise owner, you will receive outstanding support in a number of different exciting areas:
• Operational Support
• Purchasing Support • Marketing Support
• Accounting and Legal Support
• Ongoing Research & Development
• 2 weeks of training at the Magic Bubbles HQ beginning approximately 4-6 weeks before the franchise is scheduled to open for business
• 1 week of training at your location to get your business started
• 2 sessions per year, which can be up to 2 days of refresher/update training or meetings in each session
• Ongoing support and guidance in building and operating your business
IDEAL FRANCHISEE CANDIDATE
• Franchise Operations or Hospitality Service Industry • Experience Business Owner and/or Managerial Experience
• High Personal Standards • Able to Meet Initial Investment Requirements • Strong Sense of Integrity in Corporate and Client Relationships • A Willingness and Commitment to Excellent Service
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!