Master Franchise Specialists
A Master Franchise is for the investor with the skills, desire and financial ability to control a large territory. You will sell the unit franchises in your territory, collecting a fee on every sale. With our years of experience we will help you navigate this industry and find the perfect opportunity for your goals.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$250,000 - $500,000
The Ultimate Business!
Presented by Master Franchise Specialists LLC
We specialize in the pursuit of Master Franchise opportunities and Area Development packages for our qualified clients. Master Franchise Specialists will utilize our years of franchise experience to guide you through the franchise market. We provide asingle point of reference for your franchise business search so you can discover the best franchise opportunities that suit you. Why would you want to attempt contacting multiple Franchisors, when instead, you can utilize Master Franchise Specialists?Remember, our service to you is at no cost or obligation.
Master Franchisingis perhaps the best kept secret in franchising and provides the greatest possible return pn investment. --For your review here is a link to "The Ultimate Business" -- it describes theadditional profit centersof a Master Franchisee and the residual income streamsavailable as avirtual partnerof the Franchisor in an exclusively large territory.
With Master Franchising You Get:
- Franchise Fees- When you sell a franchise, you receive a Franchise fee. Most Franchise Fees are between $20,000 and $30,000 and in a typical Master Franchise program; you keep 40 - 50% of the fee.
- Ongoing Royalties- This is the ultimate income source. Once you help set up the franchises, you receive royalty income or annuity type income for the rest of the life of those Franchises. Imagine receiving 2% - 5% of your Franchisee's volume every month.
- Products or Additional Services- Often products or additional services needed by the Franchisee's outlet can bring excellent additional income.
- Real Estate- If real estate is involved with the Franchisee's location, often the master Franchisee can become involved in the development of sites and receive other types of real estate related income.
- Controlof the successful Franchise system in a specific geographic area
- A proven track record that works
- Brand nameand even a partner in the form of a corporate office
- Other Master Franchiseesto give you valuable support, latest innovations and business expertise when you need it
- The prestige of owning a Master Franchiseand controlling an entire area can give you great satisfaction.
- Your main job will be toact as a business consultantto your Franchisees and help them succeed in their own business.
- You will be associated with the elite brand nameof the Franchise as the main developer of an area even though it will be your Franchisees investing their money.
Master Franchise Specialists carries the largest inventory of Master Franchise opportunities available anywhere. We provide all the information a potential Franchise owner needs to find the opportunity that fits your goals. We already know most of the safest, strongest and most lucrative opportunities in Franchising today -- a task that can take months for someone outside the industry to research.
QUITE SIMPLY, WE WILL SAVE YOU TIME AND MONEY AND HELP AVOID POTENTIAL
WE HELP PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO WANT TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS FIND ONE THAT IS THE BEST MATCH FOR YOUR BACKGROUND AND GOALS.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content, social media, and get leads!