Meineke Car Care Centers
Meineke Car Care Centers has successfully diversified its automotive service offerings and is recognized today as a leader in complete car care automotive franchises. If you have the desire to grow a business of your own, here's the opportunity to join in a strategic partnership with Meineke!
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$225,000 - $275,000
Units in operation
Own a Meineke Car Care Centers Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- Full service automobile repair franchise
- Offers repair services from oil changes to exhaust systems, brakes, A/C, and more
- Also offers roadside assistance
How does it make money?
- Direct payment from customers for labor services provided in-store
- Sales of new replacements parts as needed as part of in-store service
Who is it for?
- People who enjoy cars and making them run well
- Someone who seeks a fast-paced, high-volume retail business model
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Open and oversee operation of a retail auto repair store
- Hire auto repair technicians and management personnel as needed
- Sometimes work with insurance appraisers to specify claims and complete repairs from accidental collisions
A Trusted Brand
****Meineke Car Care Centers have come a long way since 1972 in Houston, Texas when Sam Meineke began with only one store and a single product line. He also started with a simple concept: he would provide quality products and workmanship at a fair price and fix folks' vehicles correctly, the first time. Today, still based on Sam's ideals, Meineke is one of the most recognized and trusted brands in North America.
Now is the Time to Become Part of the Top Car Care Franchise
****Meineke Car Care Centers has successfully diversified its automotive service offerings and is recognized today as a leader in complete car care automotive franchises. From oil changes to brakes, our complete car care model provides consumers with high quality services at affordable prices. With nearly 1,000 Meineke Car Care franchises operating nationally and internationally, Meineke continues to be one of the most recognized and trusted brands in auto repair.
You can pick up the torch and continue a great American legacy in quality automotive repair. Meineke is a company you can be in and be proud of every single day. How many franchise opportunities can both claim and offer that sense of pride and tradition?
Top 5 reasons to join the Automotive Industry today!
- Between 2012 and 2014, new vehicle sales will top 16 million-Nearly the amo unt of cars sold between 2008 and 2011!
- The number of cars that are 5 years and older are expected to grow 41% over the next four years!
- The total number of vehicles on the road is expected to grow from 252 million in 2014 to 261 million by 2017!
- The 2014 Automotive Industry is expected to grow 2.8%.
- The 2014 cars and lite truck industry has grown to 327 billion dollar industry!
What does this mean for you?
****An unparalleled opportunity to take advantage of a rapidly increasing market. As consumers continue to keep their vehicles on the road longer, these vehicles are in need of more maintenance and repairs and more of the services that you can offer as a Meineke business owner!
****Our business model and auto franchise locations are reaping the benefits of this automotive trend. Given our high brand recognition and diversified range of services, Meineke Car Care Centers is a tremendous opportunity to work with one of the top 100 franchises. Meineke franchisees recognize a significant edge over automotive franchise competitors in their market area with franchise benefits including:
- Strong brand recognition
- Territory protection
- Multi-unit opportunities
- Best-in-class education through Meineke University
- Comprehensive marketing and advertising support
- Strong, ongoing operational support
- Software and technology support
- Solid unit economics
- Corporate fleet account opportunities
- Unlimited service potential with one of the top 100 franchises in its class
Training and Support
****No automotive experience is required! That's right, no automotive experience is required. Less than 20% of our franchisees have previous automotive backgrounds. Meineke passes this invaluable knowledge to franchisees through one of the most comprehensive training and support programs in the industry. New franchisees are provided first class training at Meineke University, a two and a half week training program held in Charlotte, NC, which teaches the necessary management and technical skills to enable you to open and operate your Meineke automotive franchise.
As a Meineke franchisee, you will also benefit from:
- Meineke's Online Intranet
- Marketing and Advertising
- Site Selection
- Ongoing Training
- Meineke Dealer Access
- Biz Alerts
- Purchasing Power
Not just another oil change franchise or auto parts franchise, Meineke offers world-class training and support, providing franchisees a fantastic training opportunity. As a Meineke franchisee you will learn how to work on the business as opposed to working in the car repair business. A Meineke automotive franchise is truly a service and retail business that is based upon education, technology, and marketing; all of which are contained in the business system offered to you by Meineke. The Meineke program is geared to enable individuals with little to no automotive experience to be successful in our system.
There's never been a better time to become part of the franchised auto repair business!
Fill out the form and learn more about Meineke today!
See what Meineke Car Care Centers is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!