Mighty Dog Roofing
Mighty Dog Roofing is a home improvement franchise that focuses on residential and commercial roofing needs. They provide services such as roof replacement and repairs, gutter inspections, siding, storm damage control, windows installations and repairs, and much more. Their heroic approaches to home repairs have kept them at the front of the industry for over 20 years.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$215,000 - $384,000
Units in operation
Own a Mighty Dog Roofing Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- A home improvement franchise that focuses on residential and commercial roofing needs
- Additional services include gutter and window inspections and repairs, siding, storm damage control, and much more
How does it make money?
- Clients pay per service provided to them by Mighty Dog Roofing
- Primary Revenue- Roofing Replacement
- Secondary Revenue- Siding, Gutters, Windows (at scale)
Who is it for?
- Someone with sales management experience
- Someome who enjoys building and developing teams
- Someone who is positive and optimistic with a growth mindset
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Oversee the operations and sales of the franchise
- Hire, manage, and train personnel to complete necessary services successfully
- Maintain positive client and employee relationships
Mighty Dog Roofing
Grow with our Industry Leading Franchise Today
With over 25 years of combined experience in the home and construction industry, three of the nation’s top entrepreneurs, Josh Skolnick, Zach Beutler, and Jon Sabo, came together to form Mighty Dog Roofing. It was their passion for helping people succeed and to change the perception of the roofing industry. Excellence in customer service and communication, offering the best technology with innovative products and services, teaming up with the best manufacturers with the best warranties: that’s the Mighty Dog Roofing Promise.
Mighty Dog Roofing is a customer-service-obsessed roofing, siding, & gutter provider. We know the home improvement market is highly fragmented with mom-and-pop and fly-by-night businesses, so Mighty Dog Roofing became an industry changer. We lead the industry with integrity, and we exceed the expectations of our clients by providing a customized experience each and every time we care for their home. MDR also strives to be engaging leaders in the communities we serve. The industry is ready for business owners who build a business the right way using leading technology, strong support systems, and an infectious customer and team culture. Our model is turnkey, low cost, with the ability to generate high returns. Mighty Dog Roofing is endorsed by the nation’s top manufacturers and distributors, offering our customers the best and most innovative products and services in the industry.
- Home Improvement Industry: $393 Billion
- Covid and Recession Resistant
- Highly Fragmented Market ripe for a Leader
At Mighty Dog Roofing, we have cultivated the necessary environment for our franchisees' success.
- Mastermind Created to Succeed: A franchise system designed to break through barriers and roadblocks to success
- Super Team Support: Behind every hero is a support team that provides the guidance and strength to drive success— Mighty Dog Roofing is just that!
- Rocket Start-Up: It starts with Lead Generation and Sales— we'll find subcontractors for you so while you're in training, MDR is working to launch your franchise
- Heroic Balance: The Mighty Dog Roofing Model enables you to create work-family balance so you can be a hero at home and in your community
- Dynamic Technology: Our technology is industry leading, we use dashboards, drones, and more
- National Partnerships with Leading Manufacturers
- Preferred Vendors Providing Products at Discount
Training and Support
We want you to feel supported when joining the Mighty Dog Roofing team. You will receive initial training as well as ongoing support in whatever areas you need. This can range from help lines, field support, annual meetings, advertising, central purchasing, and so much more. We want to be there for you during every step of the process to ensure your success. Below are some additional areas of support:
- Industry and trained national call center
- Subtractor recruiting department
- Best-in-class online training library (over 1,000 training videos)
- On-going weekly/monthly support and field assistance
- Monthly profitability reviews/coaching calls
- Peer to peer KPI measurements
- In-house claims and supplementation teams
- Technology tools
- Full marketing support
Our Ideal Candidate
- Sales Management experience
- Enjoys building and developing teams
- Positive and optimistic
- No construction or roofing repair experience preferred
- Net worth of $500,000/ Liquidity of $100,000
If This Sounds Like a Good Fit For You, Reach Out Today for More Information!
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!