Since 1994, Mr. Electric has specialized in electrical installation and repair for both residential and business customers. It now serves customers from nearly 200 locations across the globe. As part of the Dwyer Group of home services brands, Mr. Electric is backed by one of the most successful organizations in franchising. Franchisees may choose to open a brand new business or convert an existing electrical business.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$83,400 - $184,750
4.0% - 7.0%
Units in operation
The FranchiseHelp Brief
What is it?
- Residential & commercial electrical installation, inspection, and repair business
How does it make money?
- Customers pay for contracted electrical services, inspections, and audits
Who is it for?
- Someone with general knowledge of electrical systems
- Mr. Electric may be opened as a brand new business or as a conversion of an existing electrical repair business
- Those with entrepreneurial spirit and a dedication to working hard each and every day to grow their own business
- Someone seeking a home- or mobile-based business
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Travel to clients to perform electrical services
- Promote your electrical business in your local community to build a regular customer base
- Hire, train, and dispatch a crew of technicians to customer jobs as needed
Hardwired for Success
Mr. Electric specializes in electric installation and repair services with over 200 locations across the globe. The primary focus of the Mr. Electric team is on helping our franchisees meet and exceed their financial, professional and personal goals. As part of the Dwyer Group, our expertise lies in providing the right tools, support and environment to turn those goals and dreams into a reality. We see it happen every day. Why shouldn’t it happen to you?
(Sean Dore, Mr. Electric franchisee, Baton Rouge, LA)
You invest in us. We invest in you.
With franchising, you get the independence of starting your own business with the security of joining forces with a nationally recognized brand. The combination of your energy and ambition with the experience and expertise of a larger company is explosive in its potential for success.
What you can expect:
- Proprietary System: Our unique business model is designed for improving overall profitability and sustainability, including state of the art software to streamline operations.
- Comprehensive ongoing training and support: Our Sure Start training helps prepare you for many aspects of operations including how to manage your finances. A dedicated Franchise Consultant will coach you for your first year. Franchisees in their second year of operation and after will be assigned a Regional Service Manager to advise them when needed.
- Registered trademarks and a designated territory: We make sure you are protected.
- Marketing, marketing, and more marketing: Superior marketing strategies and support offered through a 4-Pillar Marketing System:
- Web: Leading web presence, national and customizable website, bold online social media presence, SEO optimization, and reputation management)
- Media: National and local media coverage and PR, consistent advertising
- Engagement: An online software system to receive client feedback and ensure their satisfaction, a referral program to increase a word-of-mouth advertising, automated personalized in-home service reminders and marketing pieces, back marketing email drip campaigns
- Continuous innovation: The Mr. Electric marketing team keeps ahead of trends and is always looking and learning new ways to keep the Mr. Electric brand the most recognized brand in the business.
- Nationwide networking support: You’ll have over 145 fellow Mr. Electric franchisees to consult with, PLUS the opportunity to meet up at Regional and National Conferences. That’s a LOT of people to “talk shop” with.
- Vendor Discounts: Cut your expenses with ProTradeNet, a program offering preferred discounts through membership that includes annual rebates.
And there’s MORE…
- National partnerships with The Home Depot, Tesla Motors, and the Electrical Safety Foundation International
- Decades of industry experience
- A global network at your fingertips
- Electrician? Already have an electrical business? We can help you GROW it!
- Franchise Fee: $35,000
- Total Investment Range: $83,400 - $184,750
- Financing Available
- Training Available
- Incorporated Name: MR.ELECTRIC, LLC
- Industry: Maintenance Services
- Industry Subsector: Maintenance – General
- Total Units: 117
- Year Founded: 1994
- Started Franchising: 1994
- Office Location: Waco, TX
Discounts: Veterans and Public Protectors (Police and Fire)
See what Mr. Electric is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!