Parisi Speed School
Parisi Speed School is the leader in safe youth sport performance training. Parisi Owners enjoy a vast array of benefits from a company with more than 20 years in the business. Our proven business models allow owners to tap into the ever-growing youth market.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$100,000 - $199,000
Units in operation
Why a Parisi Speed School Franchise?
Parisi Owners enjoy a vast array of benefits from a company with more than 20 years in the youth sports performance business. Our proven business models allow owners to tap into the ever-growing youth market to:
- Own your market through our protected territory program
- Begin a youth program with instant credibility that includes an established concept, a reputable brand name, and a nationally recognized professional athlete client list
- Utilize proprietary and proven training methodologies that generate safe and effective results
For Club Owners:
- Create a new marketing and revenue stream for your club
- Increase your club’s foot traffic that drives revenue through membership retention, an upsurge in family memberships, juice bar operations, supplement and apparel sales, and adult personal training
- Add a new and exciting training offering to your club that creates a “buzz” and a public relations opportunity in your community
- Establish a point of differentiation in your market with a proven system that allows you not to be dependent on just one superstar trainer to run and operate your program
For New and Existing Independent Owners:
- Don’t go it alone — be a part of a strong network of more than 85 locations in 31 states with support, education and training assistance every step of the way
- Be unique on your block, no other organization offers the history, level of training and reputation in youth sports performance like Parisi
- Be your own boss, but with the Parisi team who have your back!
MultipleParisi Ownership Models
Parisi Speed School Franchise
- Franchise initial investment ranges from $10,000 to $30,000, based on the size of the protected territory
- 5 Year initial term
- $1,200 monthly continuing service fee
Parisi Youth Training System License
- License initial investment is $6,000 with no protected territory
- 2 Year initial term
- $600 monthly continuing service fee
Veterans of the Military and Veterans ofLaw Enforcement receive a 20%
discount off the Franchise Fee
Parisi Franchise Systems, Inc. believes that we are only successful when our Parisi Owners are successful. For this reason, we offer unparalled support ranging from training certification, to business systems and consulting, to recruitment and staffing support. Below are some of the specific supports we provide as a part of Parisi ownership:
- Pre-Launch Guidence: Step by step counseling and advisement starting day 1 to get your Parisi location launched successfully.
- Marketing Kit: Marketing program including all collateral materials, TV commercials, and a national library of public relations articles. Also, all national print media and video archives to promote your business, and a national toll-free phone number to drive your local business.
- Parisi University: Online staff education and training platform for all Parisi staff members, providing learningin the areas of training, sales, business development, and staffing, etc.
- Program Director Mastery Series:An intensive 3-month distance learning training program for the facility's Program Director, which will provide everything needed to be a successful leader of a Parisi Speed School.
- Coaches' Certification:Initial five-day training course to certify and completely prepare your staff to deliver the highest quality youth sports performance training and re-certification every 2 years. An array of other certification events to ensure new staff are trained quickly after being hired.
- Parisi Master Certification Team: Access to our team of master certified trainers, all of whom are running their own Parisi business and understand your needs, questions and challenges.
- Parisi Support Team: Access to our Parisi support team who consult on program scheduling and pricing, business systems and procedures, and best practices within the network, as well as problem solving and business challenges. Scheduled calls with each franchise at a minimum of once per month and site visits approximately once ayear.
- Tools & Resources: A wide range of tools and resources to assist in making your Parisi business successful including: projection worksheets, daily checklists, recruiting and hiring guides, sales funnel planning worksheet.
- Annual Franchise Summit: A two day program that brings our entire network together to share, learn,motivate and celebrate Parisi success.
Please note that support varies based on business model.
Future Parisi Owner FAQ's
1. What differentiates Parisi’s from other competitors?
One of the major differences between us and our competitors is that we were owner operators of 4 health clubs, 3 of which had PSS’s. This experience has granted us a unique opportunity to create business models that incorporate sports performance in the most productive and efficient manner.
2. How long does it take to effectively launch a license or franchise?
The time needed to effectively launch a license or franchise will be dependent on 2 major factors: Pre-launch preparation and adherence to the system, both of which will be discussed with a business specialist as you move through the process.
3. What kind of support will I receive?
Business, marketing, Coaching Certification, Website Access to online education, monthly support call, Best Practice study, etc.
4. Can I upgrade from a license to a franchise?
Yes, as long as you are a successful operator in good standing and the proposed exclusive territory is available.
5. Can I expand my territory?
Yes, the same criteria that are used for an upgrade will be applied. You must be a successful operator in good standing and the proposed expansion territory must be available.
6. How is the exclusive territory derived?
Exclusive Territories are based on population densities within zip codes. Data is collected and disseminated by Claritas; the most respected demographic reporting company in the industry and delivered to us where we then configure your territory.
7. How much space is required?
The space required will vary depending on which model is selected, market analysis and goals of the operator.
8. What are the staffing requirements?
The staff needed will vary on the model selected, space allocation and operator goals. We do not provide the staff but we assist as needed in the acquisition and of course the development. It is important to note that the selection of the staff should not be taken lightly. We provide a complete hiring and development process to include job descriptions, staff evaluation processes and employment templates.
“Pasadena is a tough market for opening a health club. We have multiple competitors from big box chains to personal training studios everywhere. We really wanted that special “something” to really separate ourselves from everyone else. That special something was our Parisi Speed School program. The ability to work with kids as well as adults has opened up our market and made us a truly exceptional club. We wouldn’t think of opening another club without a Parisi Speed School in it!” – Phil & Michele Dozois, Owners, Breakthru, Pasadena, CA
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content, social media, and get leads!