Pretzelmaker offers fresh pretzels, freshly squeezed lemonade and cold beverages. Pretzelamker franchisees have access to innovative new products, marketing, and public relations initiatives, and start-of-the-art training, ongoing education, and a turn-key store design program.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
$225,000 - $350,000
Founded in 1991, Pretzelmaker has been offering fresh, hand-twisted pretzels, pretzel dogs, freshly squeezed lemonade and cold beverages for 20 years. With over 300 stores worldwide, including stores currently operating as Pretzel Time, customers from around the globe can enjoy Freshness with a Twist.
- Innovator of the Pretzel Dog and popular portable Pretzel Bites
- State-of-the-art training, ongoing education and development
- Turn-key store design and kiosk program for additional location options
- Marketing, social media and public relations initiatives, including national press coverage, to drive increased customer visits
- Opportunity to co-brand with other brands in the Global Franchise Group portfolio
- Open communication with our franchisees through a franchisee advisory council, weekly emails, webinars and conferences
- Proprietary products and built-in supply chain to control cost of goods
- Research and Development team that is constantly testing and creating new menu offerings to keep the brand fresh and "now"
Q: Do you honor U.S. military veteran's discount?
A: We are proud to participate in the VetFran Program and find that military veterans make excellent franchisees. We encourage those individuals to consider becoming a part of our system by offering the 15% VetFran discount, plus an additional a 25% Great American Patriot Program discount off the first store franchise fee.
Q: What is the typical size of a store?
A: It ranges between 500 and 900 square feet. We also have a kiosk program to expand your store's reach. Kiosks average 250 square feet.
Q: What type of location is best for a Pretzelmaker?
A: Regional malls, lifestyle centers, airports, entertainment venues, transit stations, airports...anywhere with grab-and-go snack demand.
Q: Can I own multiple Pretzelmaker locations?
A: Absolutely! The low start-up costs and simple operation make it easy to own multiple Pretzelmaker stores. A number of our locations are owned by multi-unit operators, and we highly encourage Area Development.
We are looking for franchisees with a committed, positive attitude, willing to follow a system, willing to work for success, not just create a job. A candidate with strong customer service skills and the ability to manage a team. The drive to grow the business ... some of our most successful franchisees started as single store owner-operators and grew into multi-unit and multi-brand owners. We require financial stability with $95K in liquid capital.
Learn more at our franchise website www.pretzelmakerfranchise.com!
See what Pretzelmaker is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!