This is a recession resistant business and has been one of the top 10 growth industries for the past decade. PrideStaff is a professional full service staffing company that provides temporary, temporary to hire, and direct hire staffing services.
Full Franchise Information
The Staffing Industry Today
Staffing is one of the top ten fastest growing industries in the nation and has been for over a decade*. It is predicted by the Bureau of Labor Statistics to create the most new jobs over the next ten years*. The industry steadily grows regardless of the economy. In recovery times, when consumer confidence is high and people are spending, yet hiring confidence is low, the use of temporaries in the workforce increases.
Why Choose PrideStaff?
It is not by accident that we have the word "pride" in our name... at PrideStaff, our franchisees are proud to be in a business that puts people to work, helps companies to grow and prosper, and to build a business that is respected in their community. We have a culture that is truly unique in that whether you are looking at our Mission Statement or Core Values, they are so much more to us than slogans on a website. We have them, not because we feel like we have to, but rather they serve as a guide for the decisions we make and direction we follow. The focus is 100% on the client experience we provide on a day to day basis. What that has led to, is consistently being recognized in the top 1% of the staffing industry in Client Loyalty and Talent (Candidate) Loyalty, which of course translates into repeat and referral business. We are a company with a fantastic culture and drive to meet and exceed our clients needs.
PrideStaff has also been ranked in Forbes Magazine, for the third straight year, as one of the top five “National Leading Providers” in the Staffing Industry out of a field of more than 7,500 staffing agencies nationwide. FranNet honored PrideStaff with the coveted “Commitment to Excellence” award.
Is this the right fit? Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I have a solid business background, with either management or sales experience?
- Do I have the desire to make a difference in other’s lives?
- Is it important to me to be proud of what my business offers to my community, local businesses, and the people my business will put to work?
- Can I see myself remaining passionate about my business and staying engaged, as it matures and grows, even though my specific role will evolve?
- Am I open to building and running a sales driven business?
- Do I have a high energy level?
- Am I willing to train, develop, assist and supervise the “junior” executives that work with me?
- Am I comfortable around different levels of people and environments?
- Do I find it fascinating to learn how things work, are made, function, etc.? When I was a child, did I like taking field trips to places like the bread factory or something similar?
- Do I consider myself to have an engaging personality with a sense of humor, and a zest for life?
If this is you, PrideStaff might be the right fit!
As you evaluate which franchise is right for you, one of the key components is the structure provided by the Franchisor. A benefit of being a franchisee is to have local ownership combined with the strength of a national organization. As a Franchisee Strategic-Partner with PrideStaff, you will build your business with a strong foundation of systems, support, and processes.