QC Kinetix is a regenerative treatment center offering non surgical solutions for pain management. They treat everyone from weekend warriors and professional athletes to active aging patients who want to stay active. No medical experience necessary.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
Net worth required
Own a QC Kinetix Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- Innovative, new healthcare franchise specializing in non-surgical cell regeneration
- Provides therapy for an array of joint pain using stem cell and other regenerative therapies
How does it make money?
- Direct payment for contracted regeneration and therapeutic services
Who is it for?
- Someone who seeks a cutting edge business at the forefront of health technology
- People who want to help others to recover strong joints and bodies
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Open and oversee operation of an innovative non-surgical cell regeneration center
- Work with clients to determine their regenerative needs
- Hire and work with cell regeneration therapists
About QC Kinetix
Key Business Features Results-focused Marketing Program – QC Kinetix implements multiple marketing strategies that help to drive customers to the location. We use SEO/PPC, radio, television, and social media marketing. All markets for franchisees are implemented by the QC Kinetix marketing firm. Technology Programs – We have advanced yet easy to use systems to help effectively run the business. Our Point-of Sale system is a multi-faceted tool that Franchisees can access from anywhere with an Internet connection. It can pinpoint customer habits, track analytics, run reports, manage employees and so much more. Diverse Offerings – QC Kinetix uses a variety of medical treatments to help relieve pain or soreness all over the body. Their methods are customer driven with a focus on the non-invasive Clinics of medicine. With this variety of treatments, the QC Kinetix team can help locate the center of pain, treat the area, and help you experience relief. Operations – QK Kinetix has a low number of employees and is open only one day per week! A corporate call center sets up appointments for that one-day of operation. It is a low cost of entry into the business and has a very high potential income for franchisees.
Why QC Kinetix?
Limited Competition--Regenerative medicine is a fairly new concept and is mostly practiced by physicians. Hasn’t allowed many companies to build up the amount of treatments that QC Kinetix offers.
Pain Never Stops--Until work, sports, and everyday life stop having an effect on our bodies, there will always be overworked joints, injuries, etc. for QC Kinetix to treat.
Recession Resistant--The medical field during a recession is a good place to be People with pain will always need help
The candidate we are looking for has management skills and there is no medical experience necessary. Below are some other qualities we desire.
- Ability to operate as the CEO of their franchise.
- Wants to be part of an emerging and needed business.
- Would enjoy owning multiple clinics and has an Empire mentality Function of the owner/daily tasks.
Two Ownership models:
- Semi-Absentee (Keep your job) – The franchisee will have a CEO type role. They will manage the staff, run the budget, proforma, marketing and oversee the company.
- Absentee Investor – After investing in a QC Kinetix Franchise license, the Corporate Management Company will build out and run the clinics for the franchisee. The Cost (Management Fee) is 6% of the Gross Sales.
Training And Support
- 4 days spent at the Charlotte office with the QC Kinetix team.
- Grand opening of their unit- QC Kinetix team is at their location for 2 days.
- Ongoing training QC Kinetix Corporate is always working with franchisees to make them better daily.
- We also offer video training for all employees and owners.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!