Rainbow International Restoration
Since 1981, Rainbow International has helped restore hope and order to those who may have lost everything due to disaster. Rainbow International franchise owners are able to positively change lives – including their own – by providing in-demand restoration and cleaning services.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$172,170 - $278,595
$35,877 - $117,866
2.0% - 8.0%
Units in operation
Own a Rainbow International Restoration Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- Post-disaster restoration services for water damage, smoke, fire, and mold in homes & businesses
- Services provided both by appointment and on a 24/7 emergency response basis
- Member of the Neighborly family of service franchise brands, which includes access to discounts on supplies and cross-marketing opportunities to an existing database of customers
How does it make money?
- Many restoration and reconstruction jobs are paid for through insurance claims
- Some jobs, such as cleaning and deodorizing, are paid for directly by customers
Who is it for?
- Someone who can communicate calmly and reassuringly with distressed customers
- People who are passionate about helping home and business owners restore their lives and property
- Entrepreneurs looking to start a new restoration business or convert an existing restoration business under the Rainbow International brand
What would you do as a franchisee?
- Work with customers in assessing damage and advising on a plan for restoration
- Often work with insurance representatives to determine proper coverage payments
- Conduct repairs and cleanup and hire technicians to complete jobs as assigned
Rainbow International Restoration
A Rainbow International Restoration franchise is more than a business; it is a way to help people recover from loss by restoring value, stability and peace of mind. With services in mold removal, cleanup, water damage and fire and smoke damage, it’s an industry less affected by the economy, and more driven by claims.
At Rainbow, our focus is on helping our franchisees meet and exceed their financial, professional and personal goals. As part of the Neighborly family, our expertise lies in providing the right tools, support and environment to turn those goals and dreams into a reality. We see it happen every day. Why shouldn’t it happen to you?
(Rick Swango, Rainbow International Restoration franchisee, East Central Kansas)
You invest in us. We invest in you.
With franchising, you get the independence of starting your own business with the security of joining forces with a nationally recognized brand. The combination of your energy and ambition with the experience and expertise of a larger company is explosive in its potential for success.
What you can expect:
- Proprietary System: Our unique business model is designed for improving overall profitability and sustainability, including state of the art software to streamline operations.
- Comprehensive ongoing training and support: Our Sure Start training helps prepare you for many aspects of operations including how to manage your finances. A dedicated Franchise Consultant will coach you for your first year. Franchisees in their second year of operation and after will be assigned a Regional Service Manager to advise them when needed.
- Registered trademarks and a designated territory: We make sure you are protected.
- Marketing, marketing, and more marketing: Superior marketing strategies and support offered through a 4-Pillar Marketing System:
- Web: Leading web presence, national and customizable website, bold online social media presence, SEO optimization, and reputation management)
- Media: National and local media coverage and PR, consistent advertising
- Engagement: An online software system to receive client feedback and ensure their satisfaction, a referral program to increase a word-of-mouth advertising, automated personalized in-home service reminders and marketing pieces, back marketing email drip campaigns
- Continuous innovation: The Rainbow Restoration marketing team keeps ahead of trends and is always looking and learning new ways to keep the Rainbow Restoration brand the most recognized restoration brand in the business.
- Nationwide networking support: You’ll have over 320 fellow Rainbow International Restoration franchisees to consult with, PLUS the opportunity to meet up at Regional and National Conferences. That’s a LOT of people to “talk shop” with.
- Vendor Discounts: Cut your expenses with ProTradeNet, a program offering preferred discounts through membership that includes annual rebates.
(Jason Barck, Rainbow International Restoration franchisee, Des Moines, IA)
And there’s MORE…
- More than 30 years of experience
- Recession -- proof business
- Strong relationships with some of the largest insurance companies for referrals
(Martin Hijalmby, Rainbow International Restoration franchisee, the Treasure Coast, FL)
- Franchise Fee: $35,000
- Total Investment Range: $172,179 - $278,595
- Financing Available to Qualified Buyers
- Training Available
- Incorporated Name: RAINBOW INTERNATIONAL, LLC
- Industry: Maintenance Services
- Industry Subsector: Maintenance – General
- Total Units: 416
- Year Founded: 1980
- Started Franchising: 1981
Office Location: Waco, TX
Discounts: Veterans and Public Protectors (Police and Fire)
See what Rainbow International Restoration is saying
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!