Rainbow International Restoration
Since 1981, Rainbow International has helped restore hope and order to those who may have lost everything due to disaster. Rainbow International franchise owners are able to positively change lives – including their own – by providing in-demand restoration and cleaning services.
Facts & Figures
Liquid capital required
$193,670 - $287,295
2.0% - 8.0%
Units in operation
Own a Rainbow International Restoration Franchise - Questions & Answers
What is it?
- Post-disaster restoration services for water damage, smoke, fire, and mold in homes & businesses
- Services provided both by appointment and on a 24/7 emergency response basis
- Member of the Neighborly family of service franchise brands, which includes access to discounts on supplies and cross-marketing opportunities to an existing database of customers
How does it make money?
- Many restoration and reconstruction jobs are paid for through insurance claims
- Some jobs, such as cleaning and deodorizing, are paid for directly by customers
Who is it for?
- Someone who can communicate calmly and reassuringly with distressed customers
- People who are passionate about helping home and business owners restore their lives and property
- Entrepreneurs looking to start a new restoration business or convert an existing restoration business under the Rainbow International brand
What would you do as a franchise owner?
- Work with customers in assessing damage and advising on a plan for restoration
- Often work with insurance representatives to determine proper coverage payments
- Conduct repairs and cleanup and hire service professionals to complete jobs as assigned
Rainbow International Restoration
RESTORE HOPE. BUILD A LEGACY.
Strengthen Your Future with the Trusted Name in Restoration – Rainbow International®
For better or worse, and regardless of economy – disasters happen. Isolated accident or widespread natural disaster, these events are inevitable, and someone needs to be there to restore order, value and most importantly – hope. Since 1981, Rainbow International Restoration franchise owners have been that “someone” in their community.
Hundreds of individuals have chosen Rainbow’s recession-resistant business model as a fulfilling way to achieve their dream lifestyle. Challenging, rewarding, and life-changing are a few words to describe the Rainbow opportunity. Here are a few more:
• Suited for Survivalists - A hands-on business model not for the faint of heart, the emergency-driven restoration industry is highly-motivating and personally fulfilling.
• Immense Potential - An easily scalable model with multiple service verticals, Rainbow International franchise owners have the opportunity to strengthen core services while diversifying with other offerings.Restore More
The Restoration Industry Is Recession-Resistant
• U.S. fires, including Northern California wildfires, cause an estimated $23 billion in annual property damage (nfpa.org).
• U.S. floods cause more than $8 billion in damage annually and more than $40 billion in damage worldwide, and that doesn’t even include water damage due to pipe damage (oecd.org).
• 1 in 23 People are affected by disaster worldwide (reliefweb.int).
Restoration & So Much More
Your “desired level” of business success means something different to everyone. Outside our core services, your franchise may offer additional services – something you’re passionate about or something your community needs – diversification is up to you.
• Water damage restoration
• Fire damage restoration
• Smoke damage restoration
• Mold Removal
• Carpet cleaning
Sample Additional Services
• Content removal
• Crime scene cleanup and more
We’re Searching for Survivalists
We’ve realized those that flourish within our system are a special breed of survivalists – they are fighters who aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty and they don’t take no for an answer. They realize the gravity of the responsibility they have assumed; it is their job to restore hope to home and business owners who may have lost absolutely everything else.
Support Would Be an Understatement
Our reputation and rich history in the industry has attracted the best of the best trainers – true industry icons – who we are lucky to work with hand-in-hand.
At Rainbow International, we view our unique and extensive training more as a rite of passage than merely a step in the process. It lays the groundwork for the uncommon bond and special spirit shared by the entire Rainbow International organization.
• Two Hands-On Weeks in Waco - You’ll join us at our state-of-the-art flood house and fire training center to experience fire and flood cleanup firsthand.
• Post-Waco Training - You’ll spend time onsite with one of our successful owner/operators and put your new skills to the test. This is a very structured opportunity to bring it all together and prepare you for accountability in your own market.
Technical training aside, we know you have a business to run, which is why we support you with best practices at every turn.
• Franchise Business Coach - You’ll receive regularly scheduled visits from your seasoned FBC and they are available to you for advice, day or night.
• Awareness in Your Area - Rightly so, disaster relief is not something people think about very often. That’s why we continuously promote national awareness campaigns on your behalf, so that when the need does arise, Rainbow International becomes top-of-mind. In combination with your local digital marketing efforts, Rainbow should also rise to the top of online search.
• Powerful Proprietary Technology - Our custom business management software simplifies your day-to-day administrative duties. It’s an all-in-one system for job estimates, tracking leads, assistance with leadership, workplace culture and more.
• ProTradeNet® DISCOUNTS - Gain access to our exclusive ProTradeNet® vendor system to receive discounts on all your business purchases and cash rebates on the dollars you spend each year. Franchise owners from all Neighborly brands have earned $4M in rebates from 200 suppliers!
Plus – It Feels Like Family
When you join Rainbow International, you join a supportive family of fellow business owners who can (and do) get into the trenches with you. Rainbow franchise owners are collaborators willing to help one another 24/7. Access to this extended network of like-minded individuals is an invaluable advantage to being part of a franchise system.
What It Means to Be Neighborly®
Neighborly® is the guiding force behind the world’s largest and fastest-growing family of premier home services brands. Nearly 1 million customers worldwide have been proudly served by a Neighborly brand every year.
With the largest national home services customer base in the industry, our franchise owners have the potential to cross-market to customers of the other Neighborly brands in their area.
Our more than 38 years of collective experience in the home services and franchise industries have empowered a growing network of like-minded entrepreneurs to achieve their dreams of business ownership and a more flexible lifestyle with our 22 award-winning brands. From plumbers to painters and everything in between, no one knows the Home Service Industry better than Neighborly.
Strengthen Your Future While Rebuilding Others
If you are financially qualified, have a survivalist mentality and a true passion to help people, Rainbow International might be the ideal opportunity for you. Team up with the trusted name in restoration while protected territories are still available nationwide.
Is this your franchise?
Contact us to unlock your franchise's page to add content and get leads!