Red Wing products are proven to perform and outlast. Behind each pair of shoes exists over a century of experience. So whether you are buying footwear, garments or accessories, rest assured that the Red Wing logo stands for a standard in excellence like no other.
Full Franchise Information
About Red Wing Shoe Company
More than 100 years ago, Red Wing Shoe Company was founded on the idea of creating comfortable, purpose-built footwear. Today Red Wing Shoes is the premier work and safety footwear brand in the world operating 3 U.S. Shoe Factories as well as our own U.S. leather tannery.
Red Wing Shoe Company has over 400 U.S. Red Wing Shoe Store locations along with over 200 on-site shoe mobiles specializing in bringing work and safety footwear directly to industrial work sites.They offer Dealerships, not Franchise, with single and multiple store options, and in selected markets the addition of mobile shoe trucks.
Why Red Wing Shoes
Because their stores operate as dealerships and not franchises you will benefit from:
- No franchise fees
- No marketing fund costs
- No monthly royalties
- Low number of employees needed
- Reasonable retail hours and personalized service
Training & Support
Once you decide to invest in and open a Red Wing Shoe Store your support will include::
- National advertising campaigns
- Store build-out financial assistance
- A micro website at no cost to you
- Unlimited ongoing access to training for you and your employees through "Shoe U"
The Ideal Candidate to own a Red Wing Shoe Store would have the following attributes:
- On-site store owner/operator with multiple store potential
- Sales and communication skills
- Cash and time management skills
- Customer service focused
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Minimum Liquidity- $50,000
- Minimum Net Worth- $300,000
Find out more about owning a Red Wing Shoe Store that offers strong potential for an excellent return on investment and the opportunity for building a legacy business by requesting information today!